Chapter 5

Thomas' PoV
Minho's House

Minho and I arrived at his house before his sister did. So Minho and I went up to his room and we just hung out until we were called down.

Once we made it down stairs I saw that this Scot guy was here as well. This made me realize that Kira and Scot are dating. How do I know this? Looks I know the looks!

"Hi Thomas!" Kira said seeing me. "Glad you could make it!"

"I am too. Had to see this Shank fail at socializing with normal people." I said punching him in the arm.

"Oh Slim It! I had enough of this!" Minho started making everyone tense up but I was laughing and Kira and Scot were looking at me weird.

Minho continued, "Stop Using Glader Slang! You sound like a bloody girl!" Minho said as we cracked up. And Scot and Kira look at each other confused.

"Hey maybe leave the British slang to Newt!" I said as we laughed more.

"Oh really Tommy!?" Minho said punching me in the arm.

"Can we not go gull on Gally?" I ask holing he will say yes.

"Nope!" Minho said and before I knew it my head hit the floor.

"I am starting to hate Gally even more than you!" I said excepting Minho's hand.

"What the actual Fuck just happened?" Scot started, "Thomas why are you acting like being thrown to the ground is a daily thing! And what is up with you two and the word 'shank'?"

"Well Green Bean..." Minho started "WICKED isn't good. "

"Thank you for finally saying it! Wow that is amazing! I think that is actually the first time you said that. Congrats!" I said punching Minho in the shoulder. Which led yo us both holding a middle finger to each other.

Let's just say dinner was interesting. Good food tho. But it was late so I decided to head out. I said my goodbyes to Minho and left. I immediately started to run back home out of instinct.

When I got home it was about 8 pm. And When I walked inti the house my dad was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me.

"Hey dad!" I said going to the fridge and getting a water bottle.

"St-Thomas, I know you are trying to not have this conversation but I have to know what happened to my son." Noah said.

"Well I found out I am Gay." I say as I take a swig of water.

"Your Gay! Wow umm How did I miss the big sign!" Noah said.

"What sign?" I asked walking over to sit with home.

"Well before you were taken I found you at a crime seance." Dad says

"Ok what's so special about that?" I ask putting my hang at my chin

"It was a gay bar. And I asked y what u were doing there and well I told you that you were not gay." Dad says.

"Well definitely a big gay." I say

"So who is the boy?" He asks

"What boy?" I ask

"Well every morning you smile at your  phone which makes me now think you are texting a boy. So who is it?" He says

"Newt."

A/N: Well it looks like this book is being seen quickly. So happy Easter! If you like the book comment your reaction and please vote!~ Nya