Chapter 2

A/N: For this story we are going to have Scot bit during the beginning of freshman year. And Thomas/Stiles was kidnaped During Spring Break. If that makes sense.

Thomas/Stiles PoV

I decided to believe him because honestly I feel like it was true. So I was able for him to legally change my name to Thomas. And from there I left and went to my room to sleep. But I knew that something similar was going to happen to all the other Gladers. 

The Next day

I woke up to Newt saying, "Tommy! We are seeing if we have any living family. Get your Bloody self out of bed!" And with that I was immediately out of bed and dressed. And Newt, Minho, and I all walked to the area we ate food in yesterday.

"So It seems the 2 of you have families, but two of you are siblings. I would like to say that Newt and Sony you guys are Brother and Sister, Twins actually" Mr McCall stated with a smile. (A/N: I am making them Twins Even tho Sonya is actually the younger one. It is just gonna be easier for the story) We all cheered as Newt and Sonya Ran to give each other a hug.

"I thought I had a connection with you!" Sonya stated

"Bloody Hell this is great!" Newt said sarcastically.

"Who are the two that have families?" Aris stated wanting to know if he had a family.

"Minho and Thomas have living family members. Minho you have a Twin sister named Kira along with both of your parents still alive. And Thomas you just have your dad Noah Stilinski, The Sheriff of Beacon Hills. Minho Your family also lives in Beacon Hills." Mr McCall Finished.

"Wait I an't being separated from these Shuck-Faces!" Newt stated.

"Well, Newt, We already have a plan put in place. Jorge is going to be your guy's guardian and we will be giving you guys a large enough house in Beacon Hills so you guys can all stay with each other. We couldn't think of Separating you guys after all you have been through. But you all still have to go to High School. Sadly Aris and Brenda are sophomores as the rest of you are Juniors. We are all giving you guys phones with your contacts so you can easily contact each other " Mr McCall finished and an agent started to pass out some phones. 

A/N: I am Doing a time skip to where Minho and Stiles parents already came and picked them up. And the other Gladers Are going to settle into their new house. 

Thomas's House 

(It is about 3 in the afternoon)

The drive was silent with my 'dad' not knowing what to say to me. I go to put my stuff in my room that my dad showed me. And I decided I wanted To go on a run. So I called Minho. 

Ring, Ring, Ring

"Hey Thomas!" Minho said happily

"Hi Minho. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a run. I need to blow off steam and It would help if you came with me." I stated 

"Why not ask Newt?" Minho asked. He knows about the crush I have had on Newt since I saw him.

"Well I was wanting to talk to you about that on our run." I stated putting my hand to the back of my neck. 

"Sure. Where do you want to meet? My sister is about to leave so you picked a great time to ask!" Minho stated. 

"Ok Well how about the park?" I asked

"Hold on." I heard Minho say but still heard what he shouted. "Kira where are you going to meet friends?" 

"The park!" Kira stated

"Good you're taking me so I can meet Thomas." Minho yell at his sister.

"OK!" Kira said

"See you at the park Shuck face!" Minho stated and ended the call.