Chapter 9

Third PoV

It was the next day of school and all the Gladers were hanging out in the lacrosse felid. But that is usually where the pack hangs out. Thomas and Newt were holding hands while listening to everyone until-

"You're in our seats!" Malia screamed at the Gladers. But they kept doing what they were doing, talking about Chuck, Allby, Winston, and Teresa.

"Malia there are another set of bleachers." Lydia says trying to calm down Malia.

"I know but those are OUR seats. You know I don't like change." Malia says looking at Scott for him to do something.

"Hey guys!" Scott says walking up to the Gladers.

"Hi, Scott is it?" Harriet asks

"Yep that is me. And you are?" Scott asks Harriet

"Harriet"

"Nice name. Well since I am here I was wondering what all of your guy's names were."

"Well you know Thomas, Newt and me. So this is Aris, Gally, Brenda, Harriet, Frypan, and Sonya." Minho says as he points to everyone.

"I am Newt's twin by the way." Sonya says as she goes back to braiding her hair.

"Well I am Scott as you know. And these are my friends. Lydia, Kira, Malia, Issac, Danny, Aiden, Ethan, Liam, Mason, Cory, and Hayden." Scott says as he points to everyone. (A/N: Hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did let me know. Besides Erika and Boyd, Don't feel like writing them in.)

"Wow. That many people. Let me guess you guys get in trouble a lot." Brenda says sassily

"Sometimes" Liam says waning to say something. But everyone just glared daggers into his eyes.

"So um bow do you all know each other?" Mason asks being the curious kid that he is.

"Well It's umm complicated..." Frypan says.

"Is it really that complicated? Like you should have had to meet some way!" Hayden says giving the other group sass.

"Actually Shank it is complicated!" Gally says getting up from the Bleachers and walking over to the pack. "You may think that we all meet each other by coffee shops or shit like that but actually we have been through hell and came out. So you may think that we are just 'friends' but we are more of a family!" Gally screams at the pack.

"Who knew that Gally had a soft side for us!" Aris says which makes Gally say : "Slim It!"

"What do you mean Hell?" Aiden asks, or was it Ethan? Who knows! They look the exact same! Twins am I right!

"Literal Hell! The hottest place you could ever be! We called it the Scorch." Gally said then lifted his shirt up to reveal a bunch of scars. "Look at either one of us and you will find these scars, and a tattoo on their neck! We went through literal hell. So if I were you I would back the fuck away!" Gally says then leaves to head back to school.

"Race you to the school?" Minho asks Thomas

"You bet!" He replies. But they were Interrupted by Scott.

"What is up with you and running!" Scott yells

"I'm a Runner, Shank!" Thomas screams and runs off with Minho only to be followed by the rest of the Gladers.

A/N: Hope you guys liked the tidal name drop. And I hope the story is good so far. Vote and comment if you want. ~Nya