Chapter 11

A/N: Wow I am surprised at how many people have found this book. Well Good on you guys because after I finish this book there will be more like this. I have. about 3 or 4 other Teen Wolf and Maze Runner Crossover books in the works along with an American Assassin and Teen Wolf crossover. And a Teen Titans book. So if you wanna know when those books are published Give me a follow because I will be asking questions on what you will like to see in the new books. Any-who enough rambling on with the story! Enjoy~Nya

Third PoV

Stilinski's House

Scott has just left Thomas's house. Newt stayed so he could confer Thomas. So Thomas and Newt went and put on some sweatpants, Newt borrowed a pair from Thomas. Newt and Thomas were cuddling on the couch. Newt was on Thomas's lap while Thomas had his arms wrapped around Newt making sure him and the blanket doesn't fall off. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms. They fit perfectly together.

Noah walked into the house to see only a lamp on in the living room. He went to go see if Thomas was still up. But he found a boy in his arms.

'This must be Newt, Man do they look Happy. And like they were made to be in each others arms.' Noah Thought to himself. He saw how peaceful they were, so he. got out his phone and took a picture.

'Never thought Stiles would end up dating a guy but then again that's not Stiles, It's Thomas.' Noah thought to himself again. He. could tell that Newt makes him happier. Therefore Noah. went and printed the picture of the two and wrote: Thomas & Newt, The two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. Noah then looked for Thomas's phone and took a picture of them so they could always have a copy. Then placed the printed picture under Thomas's Phone. He saw the two Beer bottles but didn't care They only drank one a piece So Noah grabbed the two bottles and recycled them. He then grabbed another blanket and wrapped it around the couple. Then went to bed.

The Morning, Saturday

Noah woke up and grabbed a shower. When he walked downstairs he say that Thomas and Newt were still asleep.

'That is the first night that Thomas hasn't woken up screaming. Newt should come over more often if I helps Thomas.' Noah thought to himself. So he went to start some coffee for him and the boys.

Newt woke up first. He crawled out of Thomas's arms and pulled the blankets over him more. He then walked to the kitchen to see Noah. Noah turned to Newt and smiled.

"Oh Mr. Stilinski, Sorry that I slept over without your per-" Newt was cut off by Noah

"You must be Newt. I have heard. a lot about you." Noah said handing Newt a cup of coffee.

"Good things I hope." Newt says then takes a sip of his coffee.

"That was the first time Thomas slept all the way through the night. Thank you." Noah says giving Newt a smile.

"No thank you for not Freaking out over me Staying over." Newt says back.

"Any time." Noah. says drinking his coffee.

"Well I should tell you that Scott came over and well...Thomas now knows That you are Dating Scott's mom. I am sorry you are. hearing this from me it's just." Newt. Sighs "Tommy might be a bitt off. If you don't mind me giving you some advice about how to tell him I can."

"It is okay. Thank you for telling me. And sure tell me your advice I wanna hear what you have to say." Noah says sternly

"Well I say tell him today. Only because the longer you don't tell him yourself the longer he will push you away. Trust me if I know one thing about your son is that he usually doesn't think the best here and there. And well now is one of those times." Newt says

"Can I ask you something?" Noah asks

"Yea sure" Newt says looking confused.

"Do you love him?" Noah Asks walking over to Newt and putting a hand on his shoulder in a fatherly manner.

"More than anything." Newt says as he walks back over to Thomas and crawls back into his arms. Once he is there Thomas's Grasp on Newt Tightens and Newt soon falls back to sleep after staying: "Love you Tommy"