Chapter 17

A/N: Just updated the cover. Hope you guys like it. I had some inspiration so here ya go! ~Enjoy

Scott's PoV:

I jumped on my motorcycle and went over to Lydia's house.

"Scott? Why did you come over?" Lydia asks me.

"Allison is alive!" I tell her.

"Wha? How do you know? Did you see her?" Lydia questions looking happy again.

"I went over to Stiles house and there she was. But she said her name was Teresa. She was even wearing Stiles clothes! Newt said they have a brother sister bond, like twins. But I swear Lyds it's Allison!" I told her

"I want to see this for my self!" Lydia stated putting her shoes on and grabbing her phone. We then ended up leaving her house and going back to Stiles'.

Once we arrived I went to go knock on the door.

Teresa's PoV:

I was chilling in the living room listening to what happened when they all thought I died.

"So how did you survive Ter?" Minho asked.

"Honestly it's all a blur. Last thing I remember is waking up in a hospital." I start then the door bell rang. I got up to answer it but Tom put a hand on my shoulder to tell me her will get it. I just nod and he goes to answer the door.

"So You and Tom." I say looking at Newt.

"Yea. The shank finally kissed me." Newt said with a smirk.

"Her Can you come here?" I hear Tom yell.

"Sure Tom!" I say putting my bear on the table. I decided to mess with him for old time sakes. I run and jump on his back, He caught me instantly. My arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. And I just giggle.

"Ter you are gonna make you injuries worse!" Tom says.

"Yea what ever!" I say then to realize Scott and a strawberry blond.

"Oh hi Scott, who's this?" I ask him as I jump off of Tom's back, the two outside just give me a weird look.

"You don't remember me?" The Strawberry Blond asks me.

"Uh no. That's sorta what happens when someone Swipes your memories." I say plainly.

"They whipped you memories!" The Strawberry blond says.

"Yes and now who are you?" I ask her waiting to put the name to her face.

"Lydia Martain. I was your best friend." This Lydia says.

"You got pictures" I ask her and she nods, "Show me, please." I say as Scott and Lydia walk i to the house.

As Lydia showed me the two pictures It made me feel like she was right

As Lydia showed me the two pictures It made me feel like she was right. That we did know each other.

"Wow. We look really close." I say looking at the two pictures.

"We were." Lydia says turning her phone off.

"I would love to be like that again." I say so her.

"Really?" She asks and I nod and she gives me a hug and I hug her back.

'Tom is there anyway to get our memories back?" I ask him through the link.

'No. Not that I know of. Why?' Tom replies. I just look over to him.

'I want to know what my life was life before WCKD.' I say to him.

'Can we go figure out if I have any living family?' I ask

'Yea, ask Lydia. She probably knows.' Tom says.

I nod to him and look over at Lydia and ask: "Do I by chance have any living family?"

"Yea. Your dad, Chris Argent." Lydia states.

"Can I meet him?" I ask and Lydia says yes.