Chapter 19

A/N: Sorry I haven't writes in a while. And Can I just say thank you for all of you guys for supporting this book! Hope you Enjoy! ~Nya

Minho's PoV:

School - Thursday (Week after last chapter)

As most people know not much happens in school on Thursday. But today was different....Ah who am I kidding nothing ever happens!

So Scott and his friends have been leaving us alone for a while now. I am glad. Those Shanks were getting on my nerves.

I was getting up from my seat since the bell rang and was going to meet up with Newt and Thomas so we can walk to lunch together. I walked up to them and I said: "Yo Slint-Heads! What's the plan for the weekend?"

"I was thinking we could you know hang with all of the Gladers." Thomas said wrapping his arm around Newt's neck as we walk.

"Yea that sounds good!" I say to him.

We walk into the cafeteria to see our group and so we walk over and sit with them. We just did a bit of small talk. But thats when the Bitch came over.

"Ok listen here losers. Scott wants us all to be friends so this weekend come over to Scott's house." Malia said and then left back to her friends.

"Well she's a bitch" I say then I open my chip bag. "Like why do those Shanks want to hang out with us? They have their group and we have out group." I finish as my group all nod their heads. Then I see Thomas and Teresa both looking at each other as they do when they use their link.

"Yo Green-bean mind sharing with the class?" Gally asks seeing what I was seeing. 

"We think they are trying to be friends with us because of Tom and me." Teresa says looking at us.

"Makes sense you guys use to all be friends. I think they just want you guys back." Sonya says in her sweat voice.

"True but! We are much cooler!" Aris says doing finger guns.

"Ok you are spending way to much time with Tommy." Newt says lightly slapping Aris.

"So are we gonna go over to his house?" Frypan asks.

"I think just Tom and Ter should go." Harriet says eating her chips.

"Yea we could figure out if we want to be friends with them and go from there." Teresa says to Tommy.

"Ok fine. But I am only doing this for you Ter." Thomas says. "I personally don't like Malia." He finishes.

"Same!" We all said in unison.

We then all went back to our normal uneventful Thursday afternoon.