Chapter 10

Third PoV

A/N: Major NEWTMAS There is a high chance of Fluff in this chapter. Be prepared for a long chapter. Oh and Noah Stilinski and Melissa McCall started dating but have yet to tell Thomas.

Stilinski House (Skipping the school day because I feel like it)

"Dad I am home!" Thomas screams into the house only to receive no answer. 

"Tommy I don't think your dad is home." Newt says walking further into the kitchen. Once he reaches the counter he jumps up and sits. But grabs Thomas' hand with his left and put his right in his hair. 

"Newt my Dad could come in at any point." Thomas says grabbing Newt's Hips. 

"Yea what ever. Just kiss me!" Newt says pulling Thomas into a kiss. They kiss for a while then break apart to take a breath only to kiss each other again. It  became a full on make out. Once they broke apart Newt jumps down and goes to the Fridge .

 "Beer?" Newt asks bring out two bottles.

"Sure" Thomas says grabbing one from Newt.

"Cheers" They say at the same time. They take a swig of the drink not even making a face at the taste. 

Thomas grabs Newt's hand and brings him over to the couch. He takes Newt's beer and put it on the side table along with his. Then they sit down on the couch. Newt decides to make the first move and kisses Thomas. He kisses back immediately. Newt manages to crawl onto Thomas's lap therefore Newt is straddling Thomas. Newt has his hands on Thomas's face while Thomas's hands are on Newt's ass. Once they break apart they put their four-heads together for Thomas to ask: "Newt will you be my Boyfriend?"

"Yes you Bloody Shank!" Newt says going back in for a kiss. 

Thomas Moves his hands from Newt's ass to his back pushing him further into the kiss. Newt ends up moving his hands down to the edge of Thomas's shirt so his hand could explore his body. Some how Newt and Thomas both moan at the same time. Newt takes the chance to put his tong inside of Thomas's mouth. The kiss lasts about 4-5 minuets until they pull apart for air. They grab their beer's and take a swig. Newt's one hand still under Thomas' shirt. And Thomas's hand till on Newt's Back. After they were done with their whole bottle of beer they went back to kissing.

But Thomas pushed Newt down to the couch. Newt smiled into the kiss. Thomas used his hands to make sure he didn't fall while Newt still had his hands in Thomas's shirt. Then they both moaned again at the same time.

Scotts's PoV

An Hour and 30 minuets after school

The pack meeting was done so I decided to head over to Noah's house to grab him some dinner. I knew that Thomas would more than likely be home. But when I arrived there was no light on in his room or anywhere in the house. So I just guessed that no one was home. So like my Wolfy self I unlocked the door quietly and came in. But to my surprise when I came into the house I smelled two people. But thats when I heard it. Two moans. "What the fuck?" I whisper to my self not knowing where they came from. So I first went to the kitchen to see two beer bottle caps. 'Oh my. Did I just walk in on my Mom or something?' I ask myself.

So I decided to go the back way to the living room. Butt what I see is just wow. two beer bottles completely empty. Then I realize who it is. Thomas/Stiles. Probably making out with some girl or someth- Wait that's right he is gay. So to figure it out I thinkI should make my self known. 

Third PoV

"What the actual Fuck is this?" Scott says making his presents known. This makes Thomas and Newt jump. 

"What the bloody hell Scott?" Thomas asks using Newt's word. But doesn't get up from the couch. 

"We were having a moment Shank!" Newt Says Sitting up which makes Thomas move to sit by him. But Newt ends up putting his feet in Thomas's lap, Thomas not objecting. 

"How the heck did you get into the house?" Thomas asks a flabbergasted Scott.

"I-Um-Huh?" Scott says confused as to what he just walked in on. 

"Answer the question Scott. How did you get into this house?" Newt asks

"No answer this question! What the Fuck did I just walk in on!" Scott says

"Two guys making out! How hard is that to understand Scott!?" Thomas yells getting up from the couch.

"It is very hard because the Stiles I knew was straight!" Scott yells. Which makes Thomas and Newt mad.

"Firstly His name is Thomas! And he obviously is NOT straight!" Newt yells as he gets up from the couch. 

"So again Scott how did you get into My house!" Thomas asks.

"I have a key." Scott says calmly

"And how do you have sed key?" Newt asks

"Wait you don't know do you?" Scott Asks Thomas in a calm voice.

"Know what?" Thomas states

"Our parents are dating." Scott says. This makes Thomas go to sit on the couch. Newt immediately walked over and sat next to Thomas. Thomas's hands were on his head trying to understand that his dad was pretty much abandoning him for Scott.

Newt starts to rub circles on His back. "How long. How fucking long!" Thomas yells.

"only 1 year." Scott says as he comes to sit with Thomas. "I am sorry you had to hear this from me." Scott finished.

"No, They probably wouldn't even have told me anyways." Thomas says as he get's up.

"Babe where are you going?" Newt asks which just gets a 'okay?' face from Scott.

"Out side." Thomas was about to run out until Newt grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't run." Newt says pulling Thomas in for a hug. Thomas immediately melts into the hug as a single tear leaves his eye. 

"If it makes you feel better it took them about 6 months to tell me." Scott says as he walks up and puts a hand on Thomas's shoulder. "Imma go."

"Stay." Thomas says still in newt's Grasp. Scott nods his head and walks over to one of the two couches and sits down. Newt and Thomas end the hug intertwine their hands and go Sit down on the couch that they were making out on. 

Scott, Newt, and Thomas all opened up to each other a little bit. Scott telling them stories of Him and Thomas's old self. While Newt and Thomas talk about their relationship and how they were rescued my the FBI.

1109 Words. 

A/N: Wow that was long. Lots of feelings. Hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment...If you want. ~ Nya