Chapter 12

Scott's PoV:

It is now Saturday and I just finished the pack meeting and I decided to go see if I could re-gain my friendship. Lydia also decided to come along.

"Lyds I think I should do this alone. He isn't in the best place right now." I said to Lydia.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.

"Well he has found out that his dad and my mom are dating. So I told him and he almost ran off." I replied.

"What do you mean almost?" Lydia questioned

"Newt stoped him." I stated.

"How-Wha- Newt of all people! What was Newt even doing there!? Why are they even friends?" Lydia rambled on. (A/N: Only know how to write Lydia as a Bitch)

"Well I wouldn't say they are just friends. They are Boyfriends." I said looking at Lydia.

"But before he left he and I had a moment!" Lydia said.

"Jesus if I let you go will you shit up!?" I asked

"Yes!"

Third PoV:

Stilinski House

Noah ended up telling Thomas that him and Melissa are dating. And well Thomas took it well. Noah guessed it was because of Newt. So after all that was over Noah left for work. So thomas and Newt had the house to themselves.

Newt and Thomas went up to Thomas's room. They hung the picture on the cork board and sat on the bed. Thomas was the closest to the pillows.

"Newt, thank you for staying here with me. I love you." Thomas said looking into Newt's eyes.

"I love you too." Newt said going in for a kiss. Thomas kissed back immediately. Newt's left hand was on Thomas's cheek and his right hand twirled in Thomas's hair. And Thomas's hands were on Newt's cheeks. The kiss was passionate. Newt moaned into the kiss. Newt moved his hands down to Thomas's shirt. He gave two light tugs and started to take Thomas's shirt off. After Thomas's shirt was off he pushed Thomas down on the bed and crawled up on top of Thomas. They went back to kissing. Thomas started to pull Newt's shirt up and over his head. Thomas flipped the both of them and started to kiss Newt again. Thomas licked Newt's bottom lip asking for entrance. Newt excepted it. So they made out even more.

But that's when there was a knock on the main door.

"Fuck! Do we always have to get bloody interrupted All the time!" Newt yelled.

"Babe we don't need to answer it." Thomas said going down to kiss Newt's neck.

"Ok maybe your right, babe." Newt said and then moaned. This made Thomas smile and kiss his neck harder. Another moan came from Newt.

A nock on the door was heard again. "I should get that." thomas said hut was stopped.

"No Babe I will go get it." Newt said getting up and grabbing Thomas's lacrosse jersey.

"Honey That's my jersey!" Thomas said getting up.

"Yea but it looks better on me." Newt said and gave a quick kiss on Thomas's lips. Then another knock. "I will get it!"

Newt walked down the stairs and went to the door. He opened it to see Scott and a red head girl.

"Sorry for the wait. Oh Hi Scott and person I don't know. What do you need?" Newt asked in his british accent.

"I am Lydia and Is that Thomas's jersey?" Lydia asked

"Yep. So what do you two need?" Newt asked.

"Babe who is it?" Thomas yelled down as he came down the stairs with no shirt on.

"Scott and Lydia." Newt said turning back to Thomas. Thomas came up to Newt and put his arm around his neck.

Lydia and Scott were staring at Thomas's chest since there were so many scars.

"Oh hey guys." Thomas said. "What do you need?"

"Um Thomas why are there scars all over your chest?" Lydia asked with surprise.

"Long story. Any-who what do you guys need?" Thomas said.

"Well I wanted to see how you were doing." Scott replied.

"Oh thanks but I am good." Thomas says laying his head down on top of Newts and just smiles.

"So um I am having a party tonight I was wondering if you guys wanted to come." Lydia said looking uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure." Newt said. "What are your party's like?"

"Um well we have beer an-" Lydia started but was cut off.

"We're in!" Newt said as he heard beer. This got a weird look from Scott. "Beers good okay? And can we bring some of our other friends?" Newt finished.

"Of course!" Lydia said happily.

"Ok well see you guys there. Scott can you text me the info?" Thomas asked.

"Yea sure thing bye." Scott said. And like that they were gone.