Chapter 15

A/N: Oh my God! 1k reads already? Thank you all. I am surprised at how many of you found this book! Thank you for all of your support. Now on to the book. ~Enjoy!

Third PoV:

Stilinski house

Thomas gave Teresa some of his pajamas to wear after her shower.

Thomas was waiting for her to come down. He was working on making some snacks when he heard a knock on the door.

Thomas went to open the door and saw Scott, Newt, and Minho.

"Hey guys come in." Thomas said. When Newt came in Thomas gave him a sweet small kiss. "So what do you guys need?"

"Are you Bloody serious mate? You wrote on a pice of paper that Teresa is alive!" Newt said punching him in the arm. "I told Minho but not Scott. I didn't know if we should tell him. Plus he wouldn't leave us alone." Newt finished.

"So is she alive Tommy?" Minho asked.

"Yes she is!" Thomas replied.

"Who is Teresa?" Scott asked confused.

"Hey Tom! Can you come here real quick?" A voice yelled down to Thomas.

This made Scott confused so he thought: 'why would this Teresa need Thomas? And why is she the only one calling him Tom?'

"Ok T coming!" Thomas replied and ran up the stairs.

"Why would she need help from Thomas of all things?" Scott asked.

"Well you see Thomas and Teresa have this bond. Sorta like Twins." Newt said.

Thomas's Room

"T what do you need?" Thomas said coming into his room.

Teresa was sitting in his chair with a cloth over her stomach. She was in her bra and a pair of Thomas's black sweatpants. Thomas saw that some of her stitches on her stomach came out and therefore there was a good bit of blood. "Aah I see." Thomas replied going to get things to fix her up.

"Thanks Tom." Teresa said as Thomas finished stitching her back up. "So who is all here?"

"Minho, Newt, and my old friend before the maze. Scott." Thomas said going to get a light blue sweatshirt, similar to the one he had but just without a hood.

"You ask Newt out yet?" Teresa asked grabbing the sweatshirt.

"H-wha-How did you know?" Thomas stuttered.

"Tom I am like your twin. I just know these things." Teresa said putting on the sweatshirt slowly.

"Well Newt is now my boyfriend" Thomas said bluntly.

"Good that. You two probably make the best couple." Teresa said standing up but had her arm hold into her side. She looked in the mirror.

"Why does Blue suit us so well?" Thomas asked.

"Who knows!" Teresa replied walking out of the room.

"T wait up!" Thomas replied.

"Oh here they come." Minho states looking up at the stairs.

"Newt! Minho!" Teresa slightly yelled.

"T!" Minho and Newt screamed back.

"How are you guys?" Teresa asked not realizing that someone else was there.

"We are good. Seems like you and Tommy are always wearing blue." Newt said.

"Yea. Um Tom who did you say that was?" Teresa said pointing at Scott.

READ:
A/N: Ok so cliff hanging because I wanted to know how many of you want Teresa to also be Allison. It is up to you guys! May wait to post the next chapter to see what the verdict becomes. ~Nya