Chapter 14

Third PoV:

School~Wednesday

It was now Wednesday. The week was flying fast. But It was only time that something goes wrong.

"Tom..." Teresa's voice said in Thomas's head. His eyes went wide and looked around the class.

Scott saw how confused Thomas looked and thought: 'why did he just look around? Did he hear something?'

"Tom...I need your help" Teresa's voice said again. Thomas quickly wrote 'Teresa is alive' and passed it to Newt when Coach's back was turned. Newt's Eyes went wide and looked over at Thomas.

"Tom? Please tell me you are there!" T said pretty much screaming in Thomas's head. This made him hold
His head.

"T? Is that you? Or is this Wicked?" Thomas thought back.

"No Tom, It is me. I need your help. I am all banged up! Wicked had me but I escaped." T stated.

"I am in School. Where are you?" Thomas asked

"Just got to the Beacon Hills sign. I found a thing that told me this is were you use to live." T finished.

"Ok well I am in my second to last class. Start making your way to the High School. And I will meet you after school." Thomas said now not paying any attention to Coach.

"I am not sure if I can make it." T stated.

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked

"I am just really weak, I was tortured by Wicked." T said

"Ok where are you now? I will leave and come get you okay?" Thomas asked.

"I am still at the sign. Thomas I am slipping aw...." T didn't finish. This made Thomas panic. He started to pack his things.

"T? T!" Thomas shouted. Running out of the door. Not hearing coach.

"Stilinski! Get back here now!" Coach yelled but Thomas was sprinting away.

"Anyone know what that was about?" Coach asked the class.

"Family issue." Newt said plainly.

"Oh is it something bad?" Coach asked concerned for once. Newt looked at the piece of paper then balled it up.

Newt sighed then said. "I hope not..."

Thomas hopped into his old Jeep that he still used. He drive all the way to the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' sing to see Teresa's back up against a tree. He parked the car on the side of the road and ran yo her.

"T!" Thomas slightly yelled. When he got there he checked her pulse to see that it was still there. She was just unconscious. Thomas sighed in relief.

Thomas picked Teresa up and carried her over to the car. (A/N: making Teresa and Thomas have a sibling bond. Like twins sort of)

Thomas drove back to his house so when she woke up she wouldn't freak out as much. Thomas ended up putting her down on the couch. He cleaned up some of the cuts on her head and arms. He also grabbed a glass of water for when she wakes up.

"Thomas!" Teresa yelled as she woke up. Thomas ran over to her immediately.

"Hey T I am right here. It is okay. You are safe. Away from Wicked." Thomas said holding Teresa's hand and giving her water.

"Tom..." T said setting the water down and giving Thomas a big hug. "I thought you died!"

"I thought you died!" Thomas said hugging Teresa closer. "Come on you must be starving."

"I am." Teresa says. She tries to stand but almost falls down to the floor but Thomas helps her stand. Thomas gives her a weird look. "I am fine"

"I know that you are not come on. Just sit back down. I will go get food." Thomas says but only receives a nod.

Back at the School

It was the end of the day and Scott comes up to Newt and Minho just as they were about to walk off to Thomas's house.

"Guys wait up!" Scott yelled, the two boys turned around. "Why did Thomas leave so early?"

"It's personal." Minho said.

"If it is personal why do you guys know?" Scott asked folding his arms.

"Reasons okay? Now we have to go." Newt said turning and walking away with Minho.

A/N: So what do you think? So you Think Teresa Is gonna end up being Allison? Vote and comment! ~Nya❤️