Chapter 18

Thomas's PoV

Saturday

We found Teresa's dad, Chris Argent. She is now staying with him, Yet she is always over at my house. she is usually just hanging out with me and The Gladers, or when Minho and Newt come over we all hang. Then again she does steal most of my blue sweatshirts...

At the moment all the Gladers  are all hanging out at the park. Brenda and Teresa are talking together. Minho, Frypan, and Gally are all talking together. Jorge, Sonya, Harriet, and Aris are all hanging out. And Newt has his head on my shoulder, with our hands intertwined. Newt was wearing one of my Red lacrosse  sweatshirt's that says: 'Stilinski 24' in white lettering.

That's of-course when Scott and his stupid friends decided to show up. 

"Why are they everywhere?" Minho says loud enough for only our friends could hear. 

"Who know's Min." Frypan says looking disappointed.

"Can't We just ignore them?" Teresa Says

"Yea I guess you're right" I say back to her then realize: "Is that my sweatshirt?" She just nods. "T you gotta stop taking my sweatshirts!" I tell her.

"Her you should know that is my job." Newt says then we all start to laugh. 

"Yo Green Bean!" I heard Gally yell.

"what Gally?" I ask looking at him in an angry tone.

"Wanna fight, you know like we did day one of the Glade."  He asks me.

"You are on!" I tell him, I never say no to Gally because if I do he ends up calling me a 'Crank'.

Third PoV:

Scott and the pack were sitting on some benches right across from The Gladers the they heard: "Wanna fight, you know like we did day one of the Glade." By Gally. That's when the pack looked up to see Thomas and Gally ready to fight.

"We should stop them!" Lydia says scared that Thomas would get hurt.

"Nah I wanna see Thomas get his ass kicked." Malia says grabbing a snack from her pocket.

Thomas and Gally were at it. Thomas was throwing Gally to the ground and Gally was throwing Thomas to the ground. 

The last time Gally was on the ground Minho says: "Alright you shanks Thomas wins this time." This made the Gladers all clap.

"Who knew they were such good fighters." Kira stated.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Will try and make the next chapter longer. no many ideas at the moment. ~Nya