Chapter 20

Scott's House:

Third PoV:

Thomas and Teresa finally arrived at Scotts house. They looked at each-other for a little bit then nodded. Thomas nocked on the door.

"Oh just you two?" Issac questioned but all he got was a nod from Teresa and Thomas.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Thomas said through his and Teresa's link.

"I think you have watched too much Star Wars." Teresa said in the link,  hitting him in the back of the head.

The pack looked confused as to what just happened.

"It is the best movie series! And you know it!" Thomas said pointing at her.

"Fine! You are right!" Teresa stated as she through her hands up.

"What the fuck?" Melia asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Did you two just have a conversation through a mind link or something?" Lydia questioned,  being the only smart person in the pack.

"Honestly who knows at this point!" Thomas said going over and grabbing a beer he saw on the counter. He then picked up another and threw it at Teresa.

"Catch" He said through the link.

When Teresa caught it without looking the whole pack was astonished.

"How did you do that?" Kira asked.

"Reflexes" Thomas and Teresa said simultaneously.

"Wait Thomas didn't you wear that sweatshirt like last week?" Liam asked pointing to the Light blue sweatshirt Teresa was wearing.

"I think. Not sure T and Newt steal all of my clothes." Thomas says and him and Teresa both drink their beer.  "So what did you want from us?"

"We want you and your friends to be apart of out friend group." Scott said.

"You mean gang right?" Teresa questioned drinking her beer.

"Well more of a pack..." Lydia said. (A/N: I cannot remember who is all in the pack. So please just role with the people that come in this chapter. Very sorry👏👏)

"What are you all like some werwolf's or some shit?" Thomas questioned. 

"Yep" Aiden and Ethan said simultaneously.

"Yeah right." Teresa said crossing her arms. But thats when most of the packs eyes glowed colors. "The fuck?"

"We are the McCall pack and I want you and you friend in my pack!" Scott said.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter just thought J would leave it on a cliffhanger. Will be trying to update more often. ~Nya