Chapter 21

Third PoV:

"Hell no!" Thomas and Teresa said simulated.

"Why would we ever be apart of your stupid pack?" Thomas stated.

"You were before and I want my pack to be perfect! All it is missing is you two and your friends!" Scott said with his eyes glowing red.

"Too bad! Plus we have killed to survive! Isn't there a thing against killing with you?" Teresa asked confused and wanting to leave.

"Well I don't care any more. I want you guys!!" Scott yelled.

"Scott if they don't wanna join they don't have to!" Lydia screamed trying to make peace. All Lydia wants is for Thomas to be happy.

" thank you Lyds." Thomas said making Lydia blush.

"Fuck I like him." Lydia thought.

"Tom I think we need to leave" Teresa said through the link. This made Thomas nod in agreement.

"We are leaving now." Thomas said walking to the door with Teresa. Once they got out they ran to the Gladers.

They are now at the Gladers house.

"They want us in their pack!" Gally yelled in confusion.

"That is so stupid!" Fry yelled in agreement.

"Werewolves? Werewolves are real!?" Sonya asked not being able to wrap her head around it.

"I think it is because we can fight or something." Harriet said crossing her arms.

"Do they also want me?" Jorge asked all confused by this whole conversation.

"I think so." Brends stated.

"What if we all moved? You know like go to Denver, the real Denver. Not WCKD Denver." Aris says, not really wanting to deal with werwolves.

"That's not a bad idea!" Gally says pointing at Aris. "Plus this town is a peace of shit!"

"Well we have 2 options." Thomas started. "1 is to stay here and ignore them. And 2 move to Denver. So what is it gonna be?" Thomas asks.

"Denver for sure!" Min states as Newt, Aris, and Gally nod.

"Please can we leave this shit place!" Brenda says which makes everyone laugh.

"Well Pack your bags. We are going to Denver!" Jorge yelled which made everyone cheer.

Stilinski House

Thomas walked into the house and went up to his room to pack. Thomas's dad came home and went to his room.

"Son why are you packing?" Noah asked his son.

"Me and the Gladers are moving to Denver. Scott and his friends are apparently werewolves! And they want us to join them. I said hell no." Thomas said as he folded his shirts.

"I just got you back! You can't leave!" Noah pleaded.

"I am sorry dad but I didn't need to go to school. I am smarter than Lydia and thats saying something. I also think she likes me and well I an happy with Newt." Thomas rambled.

"Is this what you want?" Noah asked.

"Yes" Thomas said looking down.

"Then go. As long as you call me every night!" Noah said hugging Thomas.

"Always!" Thomas said hugging Noah.

"Love you son" Noah stated hugging him closer.

"Love you too dad." Thomas said.

Minho's house

"Your moving to Denver!?" Kira yelled at her twin.

"Yes! Mom and Dad are fine with it. Why can't you be?" Minho questioned.

"I am just getting to know you!" Kira yelled.

"Sorry but my decision is final. Hope you know I love you." Minho said grabbing his bags, hugging Kira and Leaving.

Teresa's house

"So Denver?" Chris asked.

"Yea" Teresa stated.

"Can I come with?" Chris asked.

"Ah YES!" Teresa yelled at Chris. She then gave him a big hug.

The Gladers house

So all the Gladers, plus Teresa's dad, were checking to make sure they had everything.

"Ready to have a new adventure?" Minho asked Thomas and Newt.

"Denver here we come!" Thomas said as everyone cheered.

THE END

A/N: AAHHH The final chapter! I know it mag not be the ending you are looking for but I my do a sequel in the future. I give no Guarantee. But thank you all for all of the support on this book! Love you all!~ Nya❤️