Chapter 16

Third PoV:

"We are good. Seems like you and Tommy are always wearing blue." Newt said.

"Yea. Um Tom who did you say that was?" Teresa said pointing at Scott.

"That's Scott. Scott Teresa, Teresa Scott." Thomas stated

"Allison?" Scott asked.

"Who's Allison?" Teresa asked looking around.

"You. Your Allison Argent! I thought you died!" Scott said staring at Teresa.

"No my name is Teresa. Sorry about your friend." Teresa said walking away into the kitchen to grab some water.

"Sorry mate but that's Teresa, not Allison." Newt stated walking over to the kitchen to talk to Teresa. and Minho followed

"Thomas! Let me prove it." Scott says pulling out his phone . "Here look it is a picture of the 3 of us!" Scott says showing Thomas the picture. 

"So that was our life before. And if I know Teresa she is probably not the same girl you remember." Thomas said walking to the kitchen.

So Scott left the house. 

Scott's PoV:

I was confused. Why won't Allison and Stiles remember me. Sure he has tried to get back into Thomas's life. But he is so different. Lydia can even tell that the group has killed a lot of people. But why would He kill? It doesn't make sense. He use to be so happy and care free. But now he looks like he is always ready for an attack. What happened to him? I just can't Believe  that my best friends is gone. And that he is gay! I am fine with it but why didn't he tell me? And how did Danny keep his theory to himself? 

I have to tell the pack that Allison is alive! But she never seemed close to Stiles so why did Newt say they have a bond like twins? I am getting to the bottom of this!

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I am having a bit of Writers block on this story. So if you guys could leave your thought and or ideas for what you think this story is going. Thanks. ~Nya