Part 3- What's up with Isshiki-senpai?

"Satoshi, what's wrong?", two pair of golden orbs stared at the single male who was still naked with only his apron, but with a serious glare on his face. Doesn't really suit him.

"Isshiki, let him be.....as the Madonna of this dorm, I'll be the one to accept or ignore him, Yukihira Soma, the transfer student, right? If you wish to join this dorm, you'll have to go through me", Fumio smirked while still holding the broom in her hand, still as a weapon, "did you bring any ingredients with you?".

Yukihira followed Fumio to the dorm kitchen since the rules of being accepted is to make a dish that will be good and acceptable enough for Fumio.

A few minutes of just standing there, being two clueless balls, (name) piped up.

"ne Satoshi~ let's clean this red paint on the ground", (name) couldn't help but giggle before shaking her head.

He nodded his head, "alright, I'll go get the mop and you stay here", he placed both his hand on his waist with a proud face. "eh? Then I'll get the vegetable oil", (name) smiled before walking off to the kitchen.

Isshiki sighed and shook his head, "she really doesn't listen", but smiled at the end before skipping to the store-room to get the mop.

As (name) arrived at the kitchen, she spotted Fumio trying to kiss Yukihira.

A gasp made the two stopped, as (name)'s eyes widened, "Yukihira...I didn't know you swing that way". "eh? EEHH??? No! it's a misunderstanding", he shook his hand while still trying to pry Fumio off of him.

Fumio chuckled before giving him a key, "here you go, your room is 303". "YOSH!!", he quickly dashed to get his things to get to his room.

"that boy is really amazing.....he even create a dish despite we only had leftover", Fumio nodded to herself after rubbing her chin with both her thumb and index finger.

(name) switched her gaze to the empty plate and to the stock on the kitchen stove, "dried squid and mackerel huh? That would've taste great, ah anyway~ Fumio-san~ have you seen the vegetable oil?".

~Time Skip~

After the two of them finished with the cleaning, there was a brief silent right before Isshiki parted his lips to speak, "ne (name)-chan... you wanna stay for the night?.....I mean since Soma-kun is here, we're going to make a welcoming party for him", he said slowly yet carefully while rubbing his nape awkwardly.

(name) looked up after wiping her hands with the handkerchief from her pocket, she softly smiled, "I would love to......but....... Tsubasa is waiting for me....and Eri-nee-chan would not be happy if she doesn't see me in her room, maybe next time Satoshi", her words were soothing in his ears.

Heaving out an exasperated sigh, "well I guess my plan doesn't work", he murmured to himself while avoiding her gaze.

He was deep in his thought to not even realize that (name) was holding his hand with a gentle smile on her face, "I'm sorry Satoshi, I really do... it's just I'm worried of making Eri-nee-chan worried of me for disappearing for too long.... I'll promise to stay over next time after getting Eri-nee-chan's approval~".

He smiled, "then I'll be waiting".

She smiled widely, "alrighty~ good night Satoshi", she waved a goodbye before going into the car where Tsubasa had been waiting for almost 4 hours.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

While in the party.

Yukihira's mind was filled with what happened to him on that day. Being bullied by some of his classmate. Chapelle-sensei's smile. Long journey to the dorm. Spotting some blood on the floor. A beautiful girl greeting him. Who was she? He thought to himself.

"who's the girl with the black hair?", he said, not realizing that he said that outloud.

Sakaki grinned while holding up her index finger, "you mean the girl with the unique eyes?". "ah yes her!!", he nodded his head vigorously. Yoshino then replied, "she's really pretty riiighhtt??? Even as a girl, I might have a crush on her", she stuck out a tongue playfully, "(name)-cchi usually hangs out here and her cooking is the best!!!! But.....somehow", her voice turned serious, "there's something in her dish that makes us....feel..............................ANYWAY", she grinned again, "she doesn't really study with us but I think this year will be different......another important thing about her is.....no one knows her last name, it was hidden for who knows why........ and lastly, she likes Ibusakicchi's smoked dish, she said it reminded her of something, that's all we know about her, any question, Yukihiracchi?".

Yukihira was in deep thought after listening to Yoshino's explanation about the ravenette beauty.

"you better not mess with her, Soma-kun", a voice crept up behind his back making him surprised. He quickly turns around only to meet with cyan blue threatening eyes before it changed into a friendly one, "hello there, Soma-kun, I haven't introduced myself, have I? I'm Isshiki, a senpai who stayed here like they do".

"KYAAA!!!", Tadokoro covered her eyes as she was a blushing mess, "h-he's naked".

Yukihira laughed out loud, "everyone is so weird here, it's fun!", he grinned, but at the back of his mind, the memory of Isshiki smacking his hand away from (name)'s reach made him curious, even what Isshiki said before he introduced himself, the words burnt at the back of his mind.

'seriously....who is she..'.