Part 38 - Totsuki Autumn Elections pt 10

(name)'s eyes widened as she saw three familiar faces, sitting on the judges' seats. Sitting by her side on the sofa was Erina, who simply smiled at her, knowing that she misses them, "you're allowed to meet them later", she said with a smile.

"can't I do it now?", she pursed her lips together while leaning onto the big window, from the vip room. Erina clenched her fist on to the handle before looking away, "f-fine go ahead, make sure not to embarrass yourself".

(name) squealed and leapt up to her feet to hug her sister before skipping down from the vip room to disturb the judges with her brightest smile, as Tsubasa followed (name) from behind with a small smile.

She passed by a smirking Isshiki as she smiled back at him, since he knew she missed them a lot, he knew inviting them would be a best idea to brighten the smile on her face.

"Oh! I can smell (name)-chan!", Hinako looked around and smiled gleefully to the girl who was ready to glomped her. "why didn't you tell me you guys were here?", (name) smiled brightly in the arms of Hinako.

"I was planning to surprise you, did it work?", she laughed lightly before letting the girl go. She nodded her head before looking at Mizuhara and Dojima with her bright smile, "good to see you here too". Dojima laughed before going over to her and ruffled her upper hair, "heard you went straight to finals, (name)-chan".

She nodded her head again, "yes, and I was hoping I didn't, seeing that I should just do nothing and wait until it's final", she pouted at the end of her words.

Mizuhara grabbed a chair from who knows where and patted the seat between her and Hinako, "have a seat with us, I'm sure they won't mind".

Tsunozaki frowned upon the girl, "who is she anyway?". Mizuhara placed a hand on (name)'s head, "this girl had been with us since we were still studying in Totsuki, she's (name)", she introduced her to dark blue hair petite girl. Her eyes went wide when she heard what Mizuhara said, "I-I see".

After sitting down, (name) look up as Mimasaka served his dish, and since he also saw her, he served another dish for her as well.

She simply watched the completed dish with her blank eyes, 'it is pretty in the eyes.... But..', she looked at the women next to her who were bewildered by the taste. She then tilted her head to one side to look at an unbothered Yukihira, couldn't help but anticipating his food more than the copy-cat Mimasaka.

"this is really delicious! Even the garnish!", the other women complimented whereas (name) haven't touched the plate yet.

Her face shows completely serious and blank, "surely you can do better than this, Subaru", she lift her chin up as her eyes were gold in colour while staring at him with a cold demeanor.

Mimasaka gulped down what felt like a huge lump in his throat as it was his first time actually seeing her second personality with those fierce golden orbs, "what do you mean? This is the best that could throw off Yukihira Soma's dish-".

"don't you feel embarrassed? Well I might as well compliment how you plated this dish, however did you actually think, this type of cooking will let you into the world of Culinary....... Well unless you desire to work as underlings, I wouldn't have cared putting my thoughts into this......fufufu~", she laughed while smirking, "what a funny guy".

"what do you mean, (name)-chan?", Kikuchi tilted her head to look at the girl who haven't touched her plate, "it is really delicious though".

"well you see, (name)-chan is actually par-", before Hinako could spill off words that she should not be saying, Isshiki cleared his throat and shot a glance at her, initiating for her to shut up.

Remembering the vow she made as one of the Totsuki Elite Ten, she quickly shut her mouth, "holy molly I just remembered~", she then turned her head to look at (name) who simply raise her eyebrow at her before saying, "did Shinomiya-bastard-kun called you?".

(name)'s face flushed and her eyes were back to their normal hues, "ah yes he did".

Hinako, who noticed the change in her tone, made her usual teasing face, "did he said something to you~?".

Isshiki didn't like how (name) was blushing at the mention of another guy's name, he didn't like it one bit, he started glaring from the back of Hinako's head who was oblivious, or maybe not.

"of course, Kojiro said something, why else would he call if he didn't say anything at all", she puffed her cheeks and looked at a surprised Mimasaka that was looking at Yukihira's dish which was just finished.