Part 88 - Polar Star Dormitory is being shut down

As Erina was resting in her room, (name) was lying on the couch, reading a manga in her hand, the manga was called "Boku no Hero Academia", she was pouting to herself as she was reading it as she couldn't help but felt bad for Midoriya who was quirkless.

"(name)-chan, you shouldn't lie on the sofa like that, other guys are present here too", Sakaki tilted her head as she gently tapped on (name)'s shoulder. "but Soma's jacket is covering my legs", she looked up at her with her sparkling (e/c) eyes with a tint of gold.

The other girl sighed, "sure but.... Look at Marui-kun, he's been blushing ever since".

(name) turned her head to see and Sakaki was right, not only Marui but the other boys too, except for Isshiki who wasn't there. She sat up properly and dusted her skirt before placing Soma's blue jacket on her lap. Sakaki grinned at her and ruffled her upper hair, "you're so obedient it's cute".

She then cleared her throat, "(name)-chan.... I remembered what you said a few days ago.... Does it apply to thi-", before she could continue what she was about to say, the main door flew open, revealing a smirking Eizan and with him a number of men in black.

"fck, I didn't know she was here", Eizan cussed before clearing his throat and stated proudly, "Polar Star Dormitory, the academy's sole housing facility. Up until now, it has been financially independent entity. There is no doubt that it is also subject to the purge.... This dormitory will be shut down as there is no need for it at Totsuki".

Yoshino stood up from one of the sofas and yelled, "no need"?!". "shut polar Dormitory down???", Marui furrowed his brows in confusion. Sakaki cast a glance at (name) as (name) was clutching on Soma's jacket, "is this what you meant?".

(name) reluctantly nodded her head before she stood up and strode over to Eizan. "hei", she greeted as her bangs were covering her eyes, making her look even more intimidating than before.

Eizan's brows were twitching as he was sweatdropping, 'sht! sht! sht! I didn't sign up for this..'.

"how about we do Shokugeki and I'll have you expel when I win?", she lifted her chin up as her orbs were golden and her voice were laced with menace. He even thought that she was holding a knife in her hand eventhough she wasn't.

Yukihira noticing the tension quickly placed his hand on (name)'s shoulder, "calm down a bit, (name)-chan..... anyway~ it's a shame to just stand around talking like this, have some tea before you go, won't you?", he stared at Eizan back with a serious glint in his eyes. The others were surprised to hear how laid back and respective he was as he was talking to Eizan.

(name) tilted her head and grabbed Eizan's collar with a smirk, "what? You scared you might lose?". Eizan shivered, "I have nothing against you, you already heard about what Azami-sama said, right?.... and here", he fished something from his pocket and gave her a letter, "your 'father' wants to see you".

"shut up", she gritted her teeth as she hit her head on Eizan's head, making him drop on the ground while wincing.

"(na-name)-chan!", Tadokoro went to her side and held her arm, "are you okay??". (name) nodded her head while crossing her arms across her chest, "then let's give him tea".

After Yukihira prepared tea, they eventually sat at the dining room. While Yukihira was talking with Eizan, (name) was simply glaring at Eizan with her striking golden orbs.

"so why does this dorm gotta get shut down, too?", Yukihira asked with a serious tone, "I've heard we're basically like our own little country, does the academy have any right to interfere with us?".

Eizan cleared his throat, clearly trying his best to avoid (name)'s glare, "that's the reason right there! It's highly problematic to have autonomous bodies other than Central at the academy, there only needs to be one decision-making entity. Hence our decision, these documents specify the timeline for vacating the premises, and rest assure, as long as you follow the rules, you can keep attending here as students".

"can I ask you something?", Yukihira asked before sparing a glance at a glaring (name) before looking back at Eizan who was right infront of him, "the decision to shut the dorm down, isn't it still reversible? Like what (name)-chan said..", he sipped the tea before muttering, "shokugeki".

"you're right".

(name) then walked over to the table and place her hand on the table as she tilted her head, "then have a shokugeki with me?".

"unfortunately, (name)-san isn't part of this dorm, so she isn't allowed to", Eizan looked at her from his shaded glasses. (name) scoffed, "ah~ you are scared after all~ what.a.funny.lad.Etsuya~", she emphasized the last words as she grinned making the boy shiver even more.

He cleared his throat for the nth time of the day and replied, "if you initiate and win a shokugeki, you can overturn any decision, however that is if the opponent accepts the challenge, I have zero obligation to accept a shokugeki and yet I'm flooded with shokugeki challenges from almost every organization, but in consideration of their feelings, I accept their challenges... although the opponents will have to take a significant risk too. Well~ it'll serve as a good warning to the others", he muttered as he pushed his glasses with a smirk, "I already have one schedule today, if seeing the result won't discourage you from challenging me, you can challenge me, Yukihira".

"how about me?", (name) pointed to herself with a smirk, Eizan gulped and walk over to her, giving the letter, "no thank you", he said before he left.

"tch", she stared at the letter in her hand.