Part 59 - I'm not staring at you

[Miru's note:~ to those who celebrate Christmas, MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!! anywho I wasn't feeling way in the past few days, that's why I didn't even switch on my laptop to continue this fanfic so here I am!! Enjoy!!]

After the meet-and-greet, (name) was helping Tsukasa with his paperwork while Rindo was leaning on the table with a wide grin.

"(name)-chan~ you should stop and play with me", Rindo grinned at her. (name) shook her head, "I'm sorry Rindo-senpai.... But we have to finish the paperwork by today~", she tilted her head with a gentle smile.

Rindo then pointed an accusing finger at Tsukasa, "Tsukasa! How dare you bully my favorite little sister", she playfully puffed her cheek before pulling (name) into a hug, "you should rest and eat with me, I found a nice rare ingredient a few hours ago, I'll cook for you, how's that?", she wiggled her eyebrow.

"I'd really love it if you cook for us, Rindo-senpai", she cooed as she was writing the paperwork next to Tsukasa who was resting his head on his crossed arm which was on the table as his eyes were on (name). "fine then~", she waved to the two as she left the office to cook her new rare ingredients.

"Eishii, if you have any problem with the reports you can always hit me up", she smiled at the resting male. He chuckled and patted her head gently, "I love having you around, (name)-chan". She giggled, "really? Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment, Eishii~".

"by the way, have you seen any letter from someone, like an unofficial letter?", he asked with a small smile and a wary voice. "letter? There were a lot of letters.... So, I'm not quite sure", she implied, shrugging her shoulders while still writing on the reports.

He lightly chuckled, "it's fine, I guess I misplaced the letter hahaha~".

As (name) continued to write, she didn't realize that Tsukasa was staring at her for who knows how long, that was until Rindo interrupted as she walked in with a tray of food.

"oooh~ who are you looking at Tsukasa", she chimed while stifling her laughter.

(name) turned her head to look at Tsukasa who was already looking away from her, his ears were red.

"Wh-wh-what are you talking about, Rindo-san?", he rubbed his own hair so that his bangs could cover his flushed face. Rindo smirked and laughed, "I brought food!!!", she placed the tray of food on the coffee table, "come along now (name)-chan~", she dragged (name) up to her feet to eat for a while.

"you too Tsukasa!", she called out as she sat next to (name) on the sofa, "let's dig in!!".

While the three of them were eating and enjoying the food that Rindo cooked, Rindo suddenly piped up, "say..... (name)-chan, are you going to join the Moon Banquet Festival? Are you gonna have your own building if you do?", her eye sparkled at the thought of it.

(name) shrugged her shoulder, "I'm not really quite sure..... plus, I'm afraid no one recognized me as one of the Elite Ten... especially the public", she muttered before munching the food.

Tsukasa smiled up at her, "I'd visit your booth if you do, (name)-chan".

"eh? It's alright... I don't really have any plan to, and since most of my friends are making a booth this year, I actually want to visit their booth", she smiled in the end before Rindo wrapped an arm around (name)'s neck, "good! Let's go around the Totsuki together!! How's that, (name)-chan?".

(name) nodded her head with a wide grin, "that'd be fun!! How about you Eishii?", she turned her head to look at Tsukasa who was already looking at her. "uh me?", he looked away, "I'd like to treat you guys.... So I'll make a building...", he said awkwardly while rubbing his nape.

Rindo grinned and gave him a thumbs-up, "that's great! I'll bring some interesting people too if you don't mind, Tsukasa".

"i-it's okay".

☀︎︎☽☀︎︎☽☀︎︎☽☀︎︎

A few days letter, (name) was in a classroom as Tsubasa explained about what her next schedule was. "Tsubasa", she called. "yes?". "can you list out the names of booth in the main area? I'm sure it's already piling, right?", she asked as she was staring at the whiteboard.

He nodded his head and refreshed the site before listing out the booth names. (name) tilted her head in confusion, "they haven't set it yet?". "who are you talking about, (name)-sama?", he asked, looking up from the tablet in his hand.

"Soma, Ikumi, Shiomi-sensei and Polar Star Dormitory", she looked around and finally spotted Yukihira sitting absentmindedly next to a fuming Erina. She got up and called softly, trying to capture Yukihira's attention.

"oh? (name)-chan?", he smiled widely at the sight of the girl, "eh? Nakiri's here too!", he laughed. "you haven't set your booth, Soma?", she tilted her head. He shrugged his shoulder, "I'm just thinking of a suitable place to put my booth...". She smiled and whispered to him something. 

His eyes glinted in amazement, "you're right! let's go together, later", he grinned.