Part 35 - Totsuki Autumn Elections pt 8

(name) typed the message back to him.

From: (name)

I was already on my way

As soon as she arrived at the place, she walked up the stairs and continued to walk with a blank face, meeting with a few people before going straight into a room and immediately pinched his cheeks, "you idiot!!", she huffed, not caring other people watching.

"(name)-chan??? Wai yar yew hewr? (why are you here?)".

She then switched her gaze to look at his guest, Mimasaka Subaru, "fancy seeing you here Subaru", she said, her tone laced with demise as she tilted her head and smiled at the big male who was sitting across Yukihira. He, unknowingly shivered, "if it isn't (name)-san.... The prodigy who scored 100 during preliminaries", he laughed lowly.

(name) then pulled Yukihira's cheek again and again, making the boy sighed, "what is it?", he said after grabbing her hand, stopping her from pulling his cheeks. "are you trying to make Eri-nee-chan's wish to come true??? How dare you put your chef on the line like that?? Why is everyone making me worry over them so much?", she pouted and closed her eyes for a while.

Ikumi, who was watching from behind, was in awe, "(name)-sama....".

Yukihira laughed lightly, "didn't know you're worrying about me, (name)-chan". "then you should stop doing something that'll make me worry then", she tried to pry her hands away so she could pinch his cheeks again, making them go jelly.

"I was sure Yukihira Soma is not in a relationship with anyone", Mimasaka muttered to himself, 'why are they flirting with each other... let alone with (name)-san... I've once tried to make a research on her... but it was blocked, the only thing I know about her is that she lives with the Nakiris, she's in contact with the alumni from the training camp, especially with Shinomiya Kojiro, the first seat from Elite ten a decade ago.... And that she has a dual personality, might be best not to provoke this girl... her cooking style? Random maybe', he thought to himself, analyzing the thoughts in his mind.

(name) sighed to herself, "you better have some idea Soma... maybe originality is not enough, but...", she chuckled to herself, "you'll get the idea, right Soma?", she looked at him with a smile before looking at his guest with her blank face.

"(name)-sama, Erina-sama called and she wants you back at the mansion", Tsubasa interrupted the foul tension in the room.

She smiled brightly, "Eri-nee-chan is so clingy", she giggled to herself before skipping over to Tsubasa and the other who were waiting outside the room, watching a drama, "Shun, can you send me your smoked chicken? I love it best if you do it and thank you for the text".

He nodded his head with a small smile, "on it", he walked away to his room and said, "pick it up in 2 hours from now.. since it'd be late, Tsubasa-san will be enough", and he closed the door behind him with a smile, he couldn't hide.

(name) went back to her mansion and stayed the night at Erina's bedroom, since she insisted, it was also because Hisako's sudden disappearance.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡♡'・ᴗ・'♡

It was going to take 5 days before the Semi-Finals and (name) is still not included to join the battle, so she simply roam around. (name) was lying on the sofa in the living room, reading some BL manga, borrowed from Alice since she recommended it.

A knock on the door startled her, as she looked up from the manga and saw her sister rushing to the doors saying, "I'm glad you came", before she was stuck like that, and started talking in her serious tone.

"Eri-nee-chan, who's at the door?", she asked while she was still lying on the sofa, looking at the door.

Erina sighed before giving a bit way so the guest could look in with their bright smile. It was Yukihira and another student, who seemed like a reporter since he was holding a camera.

"nice seeing ya, (name)-chan".

"OMG!! It's (name)-senpai in the flesh!", he quickly walked in to take a picture of her, but before he could, Tsubasa stood right infront of him so he couldn't take picture of her, "can't you see (name)-sama is lying inappropriately, I won't allow any imprudence against her", he said strictly.

(name) sat up properly and giggled at her assistant, "well he's right..... it's quite rude taking picture of someone without their consent... you might get sued~", she shrugged her shoulder with her gentle smile.

His eyes lit up as he gave his hand to her and introduced himself, "my name is Sotsuda Mitsuru, nice to meet you (name)-senpai". (name) gladly shook hands with him, "nice to meet you Mitsuru~". He had heart eyes as he watched her smile.

Yukihira, who was still standing at the door, grinned, "then can you both taste this beef stew of mine".

"sure Soma", she got up and dusted her skirt before looking at Mitsuru who was still looking at her in awe, "Mitsuru, aren't you coming too?". His eyes widened as a huge blush appeared on his cheek, "ah! Right! I'm sorry for staring!".

Then the five of them went to the kitchen and Yukihira heated up the stew so the two of them could taste.

(name) sat on the counter, simply calculating with her eyes about Yukihira's beef stew, "so you used miso, huh?", she said. Yukihira grinned widely, "as expected of (name)-chan, you knew without tasting it", he then placed the plate next to her lap since she was sitting on the counter.

He looked up at her and smiled, "enjoy then.... You too Nakiri", he turned his head to look at Erina who was frowning, she taste it a bit and scoffed, "you don't understood the theme at all". (name) was still staring at the food, "Eri-nee-chan's right..... one should've enjoy the first taste... but.. hehehe~ nevermind Soma~ you'll understood it later", she simply ate it since she wants to eat.

Yukihira raised an eyebrow at both of them, before walking over to (name) and helped her down. "thank you Soma", she smiled, "trust me your beef stew is delicious..... but", she got closer to whisper to his ear so only he could hear, "it lacks impact".

He nodded his head, 'she always helped me..... even during the training camp..'.