Part 53 - Jabbing

[miru's note:~ a reminder to all of the readers.... this story will have multiple endings😍😍, (i forgot to mention it, although I only mentioned it in two or one of the comments), and secondly to the new readers who just got here, please be reminded that there should be NO HATE on any of the characters, especially the love interest.... if you do hate one of them, there's no need for you to express your dislike in the comments, okay? ☺️🔪Now off we gooo, my loveliesssss~~~~😘ENJOYYY😘]

It was the third day and (name) came early to help Yukihira with the peeling, he joke around at times and most of his jokes are lame but oddly (name) found his lameness funny.

"by the way (name)-chan, I just checked in the morning about the café you had your first stagiaire.... And I saw that it was still rising in popularity and your name was being spoken a lot of time! I guess (name)-chan is getting even more famous", he smirked at the girl next to him.

"it's good that their café is getting more attention, but trust me I only helped a little.... It was just sad and months ago that the café was nearly bankrupt, so I couldn't help but change it a bit", she added with a small smile, "I heard from Tsubasa that you had you first stagiaire with Hisako-chan, how was it?".

"oh, you mean Hishoko?".

"Hishoko..?".

"yes her! Well actually, she's a nice person and she was even worried about you and Nakiri... saying that she doesn't deserve both of you... but I'm sure now Nakiri and Hishoko would get along well", he got up and took another bowl of other vegetables to peel, "here".

"Soma, you're very unique", she giggled at the end, making the boy grinned as he like the sound of her giggles. "what do you mean, (name)-chan?", he asked with a confused tone.

"you're just unique", she shrugged her shoulder with a smile and finished the peeling within an hour right before Abel and Lucie came into the kitchen making the boy next to her stood up with question in his mind.

Yukihira loved learning new things and Abel was more than annoyed at the fact Yukihira was still strong despite the fact of being scolded all the time.

On the fourth day, he had already perfected his skills and he was told to continue making recipe while (name) helped a bit with Abel's mistake, helping him prep a bit while at the same time prepping for Shinomiya's dish.

In the end of the day, (name) was standing next to Yukihira who was grinning with Lucie, before hearing Shinomiya called for Abel to ask him about his opinion on the two interns.

"so what do you think about having (name) and Yukihira here, Abel?", he asked while fixing his glasses.

"Yukihira had a passing mark, he did nearly blow up a fuse earlier but sure.... About (name)-chan, having her as an assistant would be great, she works swiftly and silently, a needed right-hand-man...", he nodded himself while watching (name) laughing along with Lucie about what Yukihira said.

"you're only saying that because you've never seen nor taste her cooking", he said strictly, "I might as well agree that (name) is a better chef than me", he stared at the smile gracing on (name)'s lips.

Abel's eyes widened in surprise.

"then I shall change my clothes", Shinomiya turned his head away, heading to the door to the locker room.

"wait Shinomiya-senpai", Yukihira called out to the older male, making (name) looked at both of them in curiosity.

"what is it Monsieur Yukihira?", he turned his head a bit to look at him with a side-glance.

"the new menu.... allow me to join the competition", he said with a small smirk.

(name) glomped Yukihira and tugged his arm, "can I do it too?", she smiled while staring up at Shinomiya who had a sour look on his face. "as the real head chef in Shino's, I would've only accept (name)'s cooking.... But you Yukihira.... If you make a mistake.... Say goodbye to Totsuki", he smirked back at the shorter boy.

"idiot, why do you always threaten people like that?", she let go of Yukihira, who suddenly felt empty as she left his side to jab painfully at Shinomiya's side, making him jolted and also making Abel and Lucie stifling their laughter.

He gritted his teeth while holding his side in pain, "stop it (name), and you..", he glared menacingly at the chefs in the room.

"so... when is it actually?", (name) switched her glances from Yukihira to Shinomiya with a curious look. Yukihira laughed out loud before placing a hand on her shoulder, "it's tomorrow, since we're allowed to stay for the last day", he explained with his usual cute-stupid grin.

"alrighty~ then see you tomorrow", she waved the two, but Shinomiya insisted to see her off, so he did.