Part 79 - Where is Tsubasa?

(name) was waiting at the Nakiri mansion at the living room, she texted Tsubasa but he didn't even answer her. His phone was completely cut off and she couldn't even contact him.

She sat on the sofa in the living room, hugging her knees, however she still haven't taken care of the cut on her knees.

"(name)-sama", someone called out.

She look up with a hopeful smile, but that smile quickly fade when she spotted it was someone else, not Tsubasa. "It had been fun serving both you and Erina-sama", Hisako muttered, "Nakiri Azami-dono said he doesn't need me to be Erina-sama's assistant any longer".

Hisako pressed her lips together before holding (name)'s hand in hers, "I hope you meet Tsubasa-san and please........ continue to be a happy pill for Erina-sama, I shall excuse myself and leave... thank you for everything (name)-sama".

"w-wait, Hisako-chan.... Don't leave me too", (name) stood up and hugged her close. Hisako furrowed her brows together, she knew (name) ever since she was younger too, she knew Tsubasa would always follow her around everywhere and every time, unless not needed.

This was the first time Tsubasa ever left without saying anything or even saying goodbye. To top it all off, who would've thought that Yo Tsubasa was actually (name)'s long lost older brother, a decade had passed and they just knew it now.

The two also remembered what Nakiri Azami mentioned before, Yo wasn't Tsubasa's last name, yet he didn't provide any last name, he didn't even tell where he went.

Hisako pulled away and stared at the teary-eyed raven-haired girl, she noticed that her (e/c) orbs were slowly fading into a full golden orbs, "(name)-sama... for now please calm down", she looked around and found out that Nakiri Azami is going to the stairs to the living room.

"let's talk somewhere else", she muttered before holding (name)'s hand and dragging her outside the door in the middle of the night.

(name) was gritting her teeth, clutching her phone in her hand, still teary eyes as ever. Hisako stared at her guiltily before cupping her face, "(name)-sama, please calm down and listen to me....".

The raven-haired girl nodded her head, still clutching on her phone, waiting for Tsubasa to call her back or even text her back. "I will try my best to find Tsubasa-san with the help of the others.... I'm sure they will help, everything is going to be fine, okay?", Hisako smiled softly at her before hugging her again.

"rest well with Erina-sama and if you can, attend the meeting tomorrow afternoon with Erina-sama, the two of you need each other", she pulled away, "you can go now, (name)-sama... have a good rest and good night", she bowed her head and walked away, still looking worriedly at (name), who stood in her place seeing her left from her view.

Just then, the door behind her opened.

"here you are, little (name), come in....we need to tend your wounds", Azami called as he placed his hand on her shoulder to bring her into the mansion.

(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ

(name) was still clutching on her phone during the meeting, she even occasionally looked at her phone from time to time, still waiting for Tsubasa. She puffed her cheeks and pursed her bottom lips into a pout.

Tsukasa looked at her with concerned, thinking if bringing Nakiri Azami was a bad thing, but little did she know that he was doing this for her and Tsubasa, since all the current Totsuki Elite Ten knew that Tsubasa was (name)'s older brother with the exception of Erina, but of course they kept it silent until now.

"with this vote, the Totsuki Elite Ten Council formally supports Director Nakiri Azami, our meeting is over", Tsukasa said lacing his fingers together as his arms were resting on the table, still looking at (name) who was sitting in between Isshiki and Erina.

'I should trust Hisako-chan, right? She would help me find Tsubasa...', she bit her bottom lip as she was visibly frowning.

Isshiki held (name)'s free hand, "are you okay, (name)-chan?", his voice was soothing like Tsubasa, but Tsubasa had deeper voice, although it was still calming.

"did you like the surprise?", Eizan smirked at her.

(name) stood up, making her chair made a screeching noise, before clutching on Eizan's collar, eyes blazing with golden orbs, her glare harden on him, "if that includes on Tsubasa leaving me without a word, then no, thank you Etsuya..", she muttered his name with malice. if looks could kill, Eizan would have been dead by now, no, he would've been long dead.

Eizan shivered and looked away with a visible frown on his face, "you should know better where he would go".

"what did you say?", she clenched it even stronger while pulling him down so they could be on the same eye-level. "y-you'll know it soon". Nene appeared by her side and lightly tapped on (name)'s clutching hand before looking at Eizan, "and you should know better not to mess with (name)-dono, Eizan", she glared at him from under her glasses.

(name) let him go as Isshiki held (name)'s hand gently, "(name)-chan... leave him be, he's not worth it".