Part 24 - Pools with Kurokiba Ryo

[Miru's note:~ hello there, dear lovelies~! so I checked most of you guys had random ideas about who reader-chan should end up with.... sooooo hehe I'll try my best to think]

(name) was lying on the bed next to a reading Erina. "ne Eri-nee-chan", she called while staring at ceiling. Erina hummed in response. "yesterday... I met Soma's dad", she stated with a smile on her face.

"you mean Yukihira Soma?", she raised an eyebrow, slowly closing the manga in her hand. (name) nodded her head, "he's very manly".

She sweatdropped at her choice of words.

"and he's a great chef like Soma.... You should meet him some day", she lightly turned her head to look at her. Erina could only puffed her cheeks, "if he's a second-rate chef like Yukihira I will not tolerate", she humped while rolling her eyes.

"he isn't a second-rate chef Eri-nee-chan, I can assure you that".

Then Erina cleared her throat before placing her manga on the table, "if you say so, (name)-chan... let's go to sleep", she said before switching off the lamp.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

"see you in two days, Eri-nee-chan~", she waved goodbye to a sulking Erina and a worried Hisako, before being dragged by Alice to get into (name)'s car, of course drove by Tsubasa.

As they finally arrived at another mansion, belonged to Nakiri household, [miru's note:~ let's just say they do have another one] she let Ryo open the door for her as she grinned, "welcome to my humble mansion", her red orbs glinting with utter show off.

(name) giggled, "it's not like this is the first time I've been here Alice-nee-chan", she tilted her head before looking at Tsubasa, "sorry for troubling you Tsubasa....you can go now", she looked at him with a pitiful smile.

"it's okay (name)-sama, helping you has become a norm to me", he bowed before going into the car after Ryo carried (name)'s luggage while Alice brought her to a room full of games.

"ojou, where should I put these?", Ryo asked as she ushered at the luggage he was still holding while the other two ditched him to pick games to play.

Alice pout as she looked at him before her face turned into a smirk, "where else should you place it? Put it in your bedroom of course!", she cheered. (name)'s eyes widened, "Alice-nee!".

She giggled, "I'm just kidding, put it in my room, she's sleeping with me~", she said before glomping the poor scared girl. "you scared me, Alice-nee-chan", she pouted at her back. Alice grinned widely, "it's fun that way, come on.... After we play racing game, you should play 8 Ball Pool with Ryo-kun... and then for lunch let's have a cook off between you and Ryo-kun, make sure to make 3 servings, okay?", she babbled and babbled about the schedule she made for this eventful stay.

"let's race then", (name) cheered with her bright smile before sitting on one of the chairs that seemed like a driver seat. "yayy!", Alice cheered back before sitting next to her, which was her left, where the same chairs were, and Ryo took the other seat next to (name), which was on her right.

After choosing which car to use and which street to choose, the game was starting.

And of course, Ryo being Ryo, he got the first place, while (name) got the second... guess who got the last? A pouting Alice.

"one more time!", she fumed.

There goes another game of racing, and then there's three rounds of racing, with the same score, and it had been 10 rounds of racing with the exact same score, earning a major pouting Alice.

"mou~! Ryo-kun! You should've hold back! I don't know who you are! Go away", she crossed her arms across her chest while looking away. (name) tilted her head, 'I was the one who beat her, why is she so mad at Ryo?'.

A grip on (name)'s right hand made the girl turn her head, "pools", he said. She nodded her head, leaving the pouting Alice, who secretly stole glances of the two who left her as she made a small pout. She then stomped out of the room while purposely rolling her eyes.

"it must be fun, being around with Alice-nee-chan, right Ryo?", she asked while taking out the rack to start the game.

"ladies first", he murmured. "okay~", she smiled before taking the cue and start with hitting the white ball into the racked balls, and to her luck, one of the balls went into one of the holes.

He checked, "it's stripes", he said.

She then walked around the table to get the perfect shot.

"other people usually pity me to have such a stubborn-childish person as a master, but your words are different", he said while staring at her, who was simply smiling. "Alice-nee-chan might be very childish, but who am I to say that? I am sort of childish too", she stared back at him while shrugging before hitting the white ball again, "nice~".

"you are right (nickname)...", he stated before one of his eyebrows were raised as (name) sat on the table, leaning on to the table to make a trick-shot, scoring 3 balls at a time.

"you...are so good............................ In this game", he cleared his throat, red eyes bore onto her, "it's good that you aren't holding back", he added lastly.

(name) giggled, "why would I hold back anyway~ ...... unless you want me to, Ryo". Hearing her say that made the boy blush a little, little did she know the two thought of different things about what she said.