Part 90 - Heart to Heart talk, not really

(name) was at the balcony, skipping dinner since she didn't felt like it, a day had passed since the notice to close down the Dorm were announced. She had an unsettling feeling about all of this. She thought to herself, she knew that Eizan has the power for money and bribery, but Shokugeki had been tradition ever since she came to Totsuki almost a decade ago.

She didn't want the Shokugeki to end in the hands of Eizan, it wasn't fair to begin with. Having a shokugeki against Eizan is considerably a good idea for her but she knows her 'father' didn't want that.

Not following his orders = No news about Tsubasa

She sighed to herself and let the wind blow her hair back under the moonlight. "Tsubasa... if you're here, what would you tell me?", she closed her eyes, enjoying the wind as her black long locks were dancing in the night sky.

"I'm sure he would tell you to believe in him and believe in us", a voice stated from behind her.

She looked behind her and smiled softly, "Soma, you're here". He smiled back but his face went serious afterwards, "the other guys are crying in the dining room". "what??", her eyes went wide before she quickly went pass him to meet them, but before she could, Yukihira already held her arm to stop her.

"don't worry, (name)-chan... I want to talk to you about something, if it's alright with you", his golden orbs were glinting as he locked eyes with (name)'s unique two-toned orbs. "sure..", she muttered before standing right beside him and leaning onto the railing.

There was a short comfortable silence before he started to speak.

"I want to know your opinion, I've always listened to your opinion to make things work.... So, about the Shokugeki with Eizan-senpai, I think it's best if I proposed it", he muttered while looking ahead of him to the tree branches that were swaying.

"I trust that you will do your best..... but what about the bought judges? If I do the Shokugeki, I'm sure they would rather eat my food than stupid-Etsuya's food, don't you think so too?", she turned her head to look at the boy next to her.

Yukihira chuckled, "I know you wanted to help us as much as we do too, but what Eizan-senpai said is true, about you're not being one of the dormmates eventhough you are one of us at heart", he sighed to himself, "besides.... I'm proposing this shokugeki due to my own reason, Polar Star Dormitory is where I'm gonna master my cooking.... And also for you, (name)-chan", he looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"me..?", she furrowed her brows, "what do you mean?".

He tilted his head and smile, "this is the only way for me to protect your smile", he implied while holding her black locks through his fingers softly. She blushed at his words, "th-then..... allow me to be there when you have the shokugeki.... Don't start the Shokugeki without me", she narrowed her eyes on him.

"sure (name)-chan, I'll update you where we're having our shokugeki, or we could just leave the dorm together", he smiled at her while ruffling her upper hair, "by the way, what was the letter about? I haven't asked you yesterday cu'z I was afraid that you were bothered by it too much".

She looked down at her feet, "it's just as you heard from Etsuya.... Otou-sama wants me back...".

"only you??", he cocked his head to one side before opening his jacket and let it rest on (name)'s shoulder. "thank you.... From what I read on the letter.... He only wants me back, because I heard from before that Eri-nee-chan will return on her own. If I could, I'd let Eri-nee-chan stay here in exchange for me going back to otou-sama but hearing you guys pleading for me to stay here.... I... I couldn't just ignore", she let out a soft giggle.

"you better promise us that you won't leave us for that foster father of yours".

(name) nodded her head and smile, "thank you for all the things, I knew I can rely on all of you". He laughed it out and looked ahead of them together with her, "what do you wanna eat tomorrow morning? I'll make something before we leave".

She hummed for a while, "well..... since you were so uptight about Akira winning the Totsuki Autumn Election after me, why don't you try making curry again~ to enlighten your spice touch?". He thought of it for a while before nodding his head, "that's a good idea!".

There was another silence.

"ne, Soma", she called out with a small voice. He hummed in response as he turned his head to look at her. "do you think Tsubasa and I are alike? I mean.... Do we look like siblings?", she fluttered her eyes to look at him.

Ba-Thump! 

Ba-Thump!

His cheeks were flushed red as he made eye contact with the raven-haired beauty. He gulped down the non-existent lump in his throat before scratching the back of his head, "well..... you both have the same black luscious hair and I may be imagining this stuff but it seems like both of your smiling face look identical... well not too identical cu'z he's manly and good-looking... and your prett-", he quickly shook his head as he abruptly cleared his throat and looked away.

She giggled at his response. "but there's one thing that got me curious.... His eyes are red, just like Kurokiba... If I didn't know better, I would've thought that Tsubasa-san is Kurokiba's brother". 

(name) blinked her (e/c) eyes with a tint of gold, 'he's right....... Tsubasa's eyes are red.....'.