Part 70 - Moon Banquet Festival pt 5

Ikumi suddenly got a call, indicating that something happened to her booth. Isami looked at his brother and said, "nii-chan, we should held up a meeting". Takumi nodded his head before looking at (name), "wait a minute Isami", he muttered as he walked over to the raven-haired girl and grabbed her right hand, "visit our booth again tomorrow, (nickname)", he said before kissing the back of her hand.

(name)'s face was flushed at his charming demeanor, "oh? But... starting tomorrow I'm helping Soma's booth".

Now it was his turn to blush, he still held her hand, "th-th-then I'll come over and give you some desserts, I gotta go", he reluctantly let her hand go and jogged over to his brother before he could pull him instead.

"then we should meet and strategize too", Alice stated making the other two boys lazily and tiredly answer her yes. (name) looked at the two with a worried glance, before the two caught her eyes, making the girl embarrassed for staring, however she could only smile reassuringly at them.

"Eri-nee-chan, me, Tadokoro-chan and Soma are going to have a meeting for tomorrow, okay? So, there are chances of me coming back home late, you'll be okay, right?", she tilted her head with a soft smile while holding both Erina's hand in her.

She huffed a worried breath before hugging the younger girl, "make sure Tsubasa is with you at all times". "don't worry Erina-sama", Tsubasa bowed his head to her.

"Tadokoro, (name)-chan, guess we should prep for tomorrow too", Yukihira turned his head to (name) who was still in the arms of Erina, "(name)-chan, let's go".

Erina glared at him, "as much as I don't like that Yukihira-boy, you still prefer to help him, don't you (name)-chan?", she pulled away to look at her. (name) was smiling up at her, "he's a good person, Eri-nee-chan, then I'll be going then~ goodbye Hisako-chan, Eri-nee-chan~", she waved them goodbye before skipping over to Tadokoro.

As they walk next to each other, Yukihira turned his head to Tadokoro, "ne Tadokoro, can you and Tsubasa-san check at the kitchen number 2 after carrying the reminder of the food from the booth to there for a while, I want (name)-chan to meet with someone, will that be okay?", he look at (name) and Tsubasa.

She looked down for a while before looking up at Tsubasa who was contemplating in his mind. "very well, I trust nothing bad will happen to (name)-sama", his gaze was serious as he looked at Yukihira. "nice~ (name)-chan, let's go", he laced his fingers with (name) and jogged with her as he took out his phone with his other free hand to make a call.

𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎

(name) was crossing her arms across her chest, eyes flaring with golden orbs, staring down from top of the staircase. "why is he here?", her glare hardened as he saw Mimasaka with his hair loose.

"now calm down, (name)-chan, I know you seem to have bad blood against Mimasaka, but trust me I kinda need his help", he placed his hand on (name)'s shoulder to calm her down, but it doesn't seem to work since she was still glaring daggers at Mimasaka.

He cleared his throat, "so I need more help on the day I'm gonna make a break for it....which is most likely on the fourth day and since I don't think you're doing a booth, can you help out?", he then turned his head to look at (name) who was still glaring at Mimasaka with her striking golden orbs, "(name)-chan, please give him a chance".

"you do know, you can ask Takumi for help too", she gave him a side-glance-glare. He shivered a bit before shrugging his shoulder, "he might be busy with his booth, so I can't risk bothering him".

"fine...", (name) took out her notepad from her pocket and started listing out the ingredients and how to cook it before giving it to Yukihira so he could pass it to Mimasaka. "in my calculations, to make things work for Soma's booth, we'll be needing about 3 menu totals, the other new menu will be hand out before the fourth day, is that clear?", she said in a strict tone.

Mimasaka bowed his head to hear, "yes.. anyway Yukihira Soma, I'll need to do image training on how this is supposed to work, that'll help me speed things up, it'd be best to give me access to the same environment as my profiling target, if possible, let me use your diner's kitchen".

Yukihira chuckled and nodded his head, "that's just like you, Mimasaka, sure, thanks....", he grabbed his keys from his pocket, "okay here, I'm counting on you". (name) was still glaring at Mimasaka as he finally left from under her gaze.

"Soma-kun, what was that about just now?", Tadokoro finally came, along with Tsubasa behind her.

Tsubasa's eyes widened when he noticed the angered look in (name)'s eyes, "what the heck just happened?", he growled as he strode over to an angered (name) as her golden eyes were still glinting under the moonlight.

Yukihira heaved out a sigh before looking at (name) and ruffled her upper hair, "calm down, will ya? It's going to be fine".

Just like that, her eye color changed into their normal shades.

"now, I need to pick your brains about the rest of the festival, do you have time Tadokoro?", he smiled at her. Tadokoro looked at (name) with a worried look, before nodding her head, "sure, okay".

"now, let's begin", (name) muttered, although it was still hearable by the three of them, she walked to the kitchen, "Tsubasa, you brought the ingredients with you, I'm sure?". "of course, (name)-sama", he smirked.

"good".