Part 41 - Totsuki Autumn Elections pt 13

[Miru's note:~ @JMMe123 calm downnn, I'm not dead yet HAAHHAHA~]

(name) was walking alongside Ryo as she looked around the fish with curiosity in her eyes, "Alice-nee-chan should've come with us", she giggled at the end, "there are so many beautiful fishes".

"is this your first time?", he raised an eyebrow at her.

She shook her head, "not really~ Kojiro always bring me here years ago, since he needed help for his final examination". "is he that Chef Shinomiya? The one in your room during training camp?", he asked, voice dangerous low and husky.

She nodded, "yeap! Oh look! It's Tadokoro-chan and Soma", she called out while waving with the brightest smile of hers. Yukihira was grinning ear to ear when he spotted her, "what a coincidence to see you two here".

"what are you talking about? I always come to this place everyday", Ryo rolled his eyes while looking away. "and Ryo invited me to come with him today", (name) looked at the saury that was right infront of Yukihira and Tadokoro.

"where's Nakiri-san?", Yukihira looked around, "I thought you always follow her around Kurokiba". "what's your problem with that?", he leaned over to the shorter boy. Since (name) was watching them from the sidelines, she stepped in between both of them, "now Ryo don't be so rude to Soma~", she then turned her head to look at Yukihira, "have you found the best saury for you?".

"of course! For me.... This is it!", he shoved out one saury fish that seems fresh in the eyes. Ryo touched the fish and scoffed, "you shouldn't judge the fish by how fresh it is..... I'll choose this one", he picked the one with less fat in the belly.

(name)'s eyes simply scanned between the two, "I see....", she muttered.

"then let's see who has the best one", Ryo smirked before taking out his bandana as the raven-haired girl next to him sighed, 'what a show off', she then smiled widely to the old man who was selling the fish, "you don't mind if we taste-test the fish, right?". He chuckled, "of course I don't, you must've been a Totsuki student".

Then the two made sashimi out of the saury they choose, making Tadokoro the judge for the said fish. (name) let her eyes scanned before grinning and taking a slice of Ryo's sashimi whereas leaving Yukihira's sashimi untouched.

"Kurokiba-kun's saury taste even better than Yukihira-kun's, and it taste even tender and fresher than Yukihira-kun's saury...", Tadokoro gasped before pitifully looking at Yukihira who bore a surprised look, noticing that (name) didn't even touched his sashimi.

"I've been doing this for 10 years, leaving just a day will only make my senses go fatigue", he smirked while looking at his hand.

"it is due to the stages of rigor mortis, it will affect the tenderness", (name) simply said with her usual smile. Yukihira quickly felt himself feeling down and internally freaking out, which is until she gently tapped Yukihira's shoulder and whispered something in his ear, that the glint in his eyes was filled with a small bit of hope.

"see you next time Soma~", she waved at him goodbye before walking next to an unbothered Ryo.

"you should try looking around in Polar Star Dormitory, there might be some clue".

That was what she whispered to his ears, however he couldn't stop the tingling sensation he felt when she whispered to him like that, he cleared his throat, "I guess I'm already f*cked up, Tadokoro", he sighed to himself.

In the car seat, Ryo was lying on her lap while staring at her, "what did you say to Yukihira, (nickname)?". (name) ruffled his hair before giggling, "don't mind me, Ryo.... Anyway, are you going to use the Nakiri mansion's kitchen? Or are you going to use the academy's kitchen?".

He groaned a bit, "ojou said that I should use the academy's kitchen, she said something about interviews..... how about you?". "interviews, huh? I don't really like being interviewed that much, I guess I'll pass", she smiled at him and he couldn't help but stare before starting off to play with her long black silky hair.

"I guess we'll drop you off at the academy then~", she chimed before signaling at Tsubasa who was driving by the mirror. "of course, (name)-sama", he smiled back, showing his eye smiling as well.

☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎

"(name)-chan, did you found a nice saury?", Erina walked down the stairs with a hopeful smile. "I did! With the help of Ryo of course", she pointed at the box filled with saury that was being carried by Tsubasa.

"do you wanna try out my first cooking with saury? I'll make a ramen out of it", she tilted her head with a grin. Erina's eyes sparked with excitement, "sanma ramen would be so good", she walked down the stairs to stand next to (name), her favorite sister, "wait, are you wearing Alice's clothes?".

"yeap! Alice-nee-chan told me I look better with this since I stayed the night at their place"

"yeap! Alice-nee-chan told me I look better with this since I stayed the night at their place". She looked at her before nodding her head, "well it looks good on you....but you look better in your own style of course", she crossed her arms while following her sister into the kitchen with a small blush.