Part 7 - Cook

[miru's note:~ you can choose either two of these attire, or you can choose both for different time it's up to you readers~]

After (name) wore her uniform, she strode down the elevator along with Tsubasa by her side to go to the underground where the cook off will begin.

"well, she's taking her time", Shinomiya tapped his foot n the ground impatiently. "says the one who hung out in her room for almost an hour", Hinako made teasing faces at Shinomiya making him squeezed her face in annoyance.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs, before revealing (name) and her aide, "sorry for the wait".

"about time, brat".

"look who's talking", (name) raised an eyebrow at him while crossing her arm across her chest before going to her station, "okay if I win, promise me you won't be such a prick for next week during the training camp but if you win, I'll say that your dish is delicious, deal right?".

He nodded his head, "no taking back on your words". "likewise".

Dojima cleared his throat, "enough of the flirting, the time set for you two to finish the dish is in one hour, and the theme is any theme, surprise us", he chuckled at the end. Dojima, Mizuhara and Donato. Hinako was not allowed to join since she's biased towards (name).

(name) knew that Shinomiya would be making a French cuisine, so she will be making an Italian cuisine, it may doesn't sound daring but she knew she will win against Shinomiya.

Minutes had passed, and Shinomiya was the first to serve his dish, it was French apple tarts with Calvados cream. The judges were in awed as they watch the tart being placed infront of their eyes.

"well then let's eat"

"I made one for you (name)", he passed the apple tart to (name)'s table, who was still frying who knows what with her eyes close. Shinomiya furrowed his brows at her reaction, she was so focused in her cooking, so he sighed and let her be while listening to the reaction of the three judges, including Hinako's nagging.

"what is that smell?", Mizuhara muttered while trying to look behind Shinomiya since (name) was behind him finishing her fry.

"done...", she smirked, golden eyes glinting, "well now.... Tsubasa".

"yes (name)-sama", he picked up the plates and placed infront of the three judges including an excited Hinako.

The judges looked surprised at the cuisine; it was Arancini Con Burro.

"munch off now, fufufu~", (name) smirked while bringing her fingers to her glossy lips, "Kojiro, eat", she ordered, golden orbs meeting with another surprised golden orbs

As they taste the food, their eyes widened and they were speechless.

"Tsubasa, here's for you", (name) grinned as her eyes changed into their normal color. "thank you, (name)-sama", he gulped before tasting it and his eyes went wide.

She simply ate the dish that Shinomiya made since she was hungry and she also ate her own dish with a smile.

After tasting the dish that the young girl made, Shinomiya gripped her shoulder with one of his hand as his other hand was covering his face, pain written all over his face.

Each of the judges were brimming with tears as they ate the girl's dish.

"thanks for enjoying the food", she twirled the strands of her hair with a sweet smile.

"ahem, okay let's vote the with coin".

(Clink!)

Shinomiya was still frowning ever since and his fingers were trembling, while (name) simply looked at the trembling being next to her before lacing her fingers with his long trembling ones.

"(name) won this cook off".

"it's unfair (name).... How could you do this to me?", Shinomiya squeezed her hand with a small frown. (name) looked up, "I won the bet, no back down, right? You better keep your words Kojiro~".

"if you were my girlfriend, I'd have you right here, right now", he muttered under his breath while covering his face with his other free hand.

"(name)-sama, you should have a drink", Tsubasa called out to her. She chimed, "okay~", she turned her head to look back at Shinomiya, "enjoy the food, I made other Arancini too!", she grinned before slipping her fingers away from Shinomiya's hold.

Shinomiya still frowned, 'who are you to make me feel this way (name)'.