Part 65 - Hanging out with the twins

[miru's note:~ I nearly wrote the title as 'Hanging out with the Miya twins' instead xD]

(name) helped Takumi up to his feet, as he was looking away with an evident blush on his face. "how much did you hear..?", he muttered while still looking away as they finally walk side-by-side, heading to the car.

"(name)-chan heard it most likely from the beginning till the end~", Isami stifled a laughter while glancing at his twin brother from the side. "ugh.... Isami!", he gritted his teeth, further covering his face from being seen as it was even redder from before.

The girl couldn't help but giggle, "you don't have to be embarrassed about it, I love how you have that fire in your eyes every time you decide to challenge Soma in a cooking battle... even more, in any type of challenge.... I.... would love to feel that way too", she looked ahead of her as the car was in sight.

Tsubasa jogged over to the car and started the engine, before opening the limousine door so they could enter.

Takumi stared at her longing look, he even pondered what she actually meant by that, he was curious and he wanted to know more about her even more. As they got into the car, Isami told Tsubasa where to shop for ingredients, especially for Italian ingredients.

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

"Takumi, Isami... you haven't tell me the menu for your booth~", she smiled while looking up at them. Isami nodded his head as he just remembered, he took out a paper from his pocket and gave it to her so she could read it herself.

After analyzing the menu, she grinned, "these are bound to be delicious~", she look at the two excitedly. Isami volunteered to push the trolley as Takumi and (name) were standing next to each other, finding ingredients for the Trattoria Aldini menu.

"(nickname)", he called as he rubbed his nape.

"Takumi", she called back, making the boy flush red. "u-umm... I was just wondering... what's your favorite Italian food?", he muttered while looking away, "I-I mean, it could be anything... desserts or what-sort..... since there's a wide range of food", he said in a small voice at the end.

She hummed in response while tapping her chin, "well... I love all Italian cuisine!", she smiled while looking at Takumi who had a surprised look, "but so far... my favorite is Napolitan Curry Fettucine made by Takumi Aldini", she giggled at the end of her words.

The blonde boy was flabbergasted and his face was redder to the point his ears were red too.

"wh-wh-wh-what..".

"these spices would be good", (name) grinned as she spotted some nice spices to go with the Trattoria Aldini menu.

ఌఌꨄꨄ❦ꨄꨄఌఌ

After shopping with the twins, (name) decided to rest a bit at a nearby café. While ordering, both Takumi and Tsubasa received ogling eyes from fangirls in the café, whereas (name) received curious glances from boys.

"we shall deliver you the cake soon, please have a seat", the cashier smiled while nodding his head, lingering his eyes longer at (name) although the girl never noticed since she is quite dense like Yukihira.

Isami looked at (name), "(name)-chan should choose the seat". (name) grinned, "really? Then let's choose that place over there near the window", she giggled excitedly. Tsubasa nodded, "anywhere will do, (name)-sama", he said while carrying the tray of drinks to the table.

"nii-chan should seat beside (name)-chan", Isami added again, this times mischievously. Takumi started to stutter, "Isami! W-wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about??". She turned her head to Takumi, "that'd be great!", she lightly held his hand and pulled him so he could seat beside her, as Isami and Tsubasa sat across of them.

"by the way (name)-sama", Tsubasa called as he checked his phone.

(name) hummed before looking up at him. "Erina-sama just texted and she said to update her and making sure that (name)-sama is not overworking", he smiled lightly, "Erina-sama really care about your health too, so please... do not overwork".

"fine finee~~".

"she also said to take a picture... she wants prove", he added with a smirk. (name) pouted lightly, "Erina-chan is so funny~ alright then", she posed with her frapped drink next to her face. Tsubasa chuckled, "this is good, (name)-sama".

Isami then piped up, "oh how about... Nii-chan and (name)-chan take a  picture together, as a memory of today?". "picture??? Me and (nickname)??", he gulped as he turned his head to look at a smiling (name). "sure, Isami~ later let's all take a picture together", she wrapped her arms around one of Takumi's arm and smiled at the camera since Isami was taking the picture.

He stifled a laughter, "nii-chan looks funny".

"ISAMI!!", he yelled as his face was a blushing mess.