Part 9 - Training Camp pt 2

(name) was sitting on the lobby waiting for the students to clear up, while Tsubasa stayed there to accompany her, moreover she was in deep thought about what had happened in the hall, 'I told him already not to back down on his words..... he just did that, didn't he?', there was an evident frown on her face which seemed abnormal for her ever since she start hanging out with the Elite Ten of the 79th and 80th Graduation.

She recalled the memories when she was younger, Hinako and Mizuhara helped the poor little girl toughen up, she was a cute shy little girl who spoke few words only about cuisine. The Elite Ten back then helped the girl and eventually changed her into a sweet precious little girl.

However, on the day of Shinomiya leaving for France after graduating, poor little (name) who couldn't help but took a great toll. Despite never even complimenting his cuisine, the girl looked up to him and that was when the first change appeared in her eyes. Striking golden angered orbs, meeting various surprised eyes.

Shinomiya's first thought was to calm her down, by pulling the girl into his warm embrace, "it's alright (name), I promise to come back here and meet you after I finish.....and we can contact each other, just....calm down (name), it'll be alright", he muttered.

Hinako walked over to the two, "are you okay, (name)-chan?". (name) couldn't answer as she wailed in his arms pressing herself against his chest, crying.

But she never knew that her eyes changed, no one told her as all of them kept silent.

A hand on her shoulder made her stop her short trance, looking at a worried Tadokoro, "are you okay, (name)-chan?", the same words Hinako had asked years back. (name) shook her head before smiling, "sorry I was daydreaming, I'm fine, thank you for asking Tadokoro-chan".

She held out her hand to (name) before muttering, "let's go (name)-chan, we're in the same group". (name), with the help of Tadokoro, stood up from her seat before noticing a pair of red and green eyes watching her, "Akira, Ryo, Goodluck", she tilted her head with a gentle smile before leaving with Tadokoro.

"seeing her with a frown, is.... very rare", Hayama muttered.

"hn", Ryo walked away, going to the yelling Alice from another side of the room.

꧁♡︎❤︎♥︎ ❦ ♥︎❤︎♡︎꧂

"now that you're all here, get into your pairs during Chapelle-sensei's class", Hinako beamed with her unusual gentle smile when she is in her alumni mode.

[Miru's note:~ hey there, it's me again, fyi I kept on writing Tadoroki a combination of Todoroki and Tadokoro, I'm sorry I can't huhu]

Tadokoro waved goodbye to (name) since she was partnered with Yukihira in the previous class. (name) looked around with a small pout, seeking for a partner.

"all of you with partners already?", Hinako smiled.

The lonely girl rose her hand capturing all the students' attention including Hinako's, who was surprised.

"I could've sworn (name)-chan had a partner", she said before checking the list of names, 'could it be...the student Stupid-Shinomiya-senpai fired was her supposed to be partner?'.

"nii-chan, it's that girl you had a crush on".

"Isami! Shush!!!".

Yukihira nodded to himself, remembering what Yoshino mentioned before, that (name) haven't attend any of the classes until now.

"umm.... Then if it's alright with you, I can just work alone", she piped up with her gentle smile gracing her lips. "but this first assignment is going to be a bit hard for 2 people, let alone one person", Hinako added while walking over to (name) who was standing at her station.

"ah, I should call Tsubasa since he's right outside the room, right?".

(name) shook her head, "Tsubasa is not here, he stayed at the resort".

"oh my..., I can't just give you grade A without assessing, despite knowing your skills.... Hmhm~ well I guess we can't help it, I trust you can do alone anyway", she said before walking back to her seat at the front, "so your first task today here is....", she pointed to the table, "no ingredients.... Find your own ingredients in the forest".

(name) could feel two pair of eyes staring at her, one with worried, another with curious. We all know who that thick head curious boi is, right?

"you have two hours to prepare your ingredients and finishing it in a plate, start now!".

Tadokoro held (name)'s hand, "will you be okay (name)-chan?". She smiled sweetly, "don't worry Tadokoro-chan~ ......... well then", (name) took out her bag and took out a bow and an arrow, surprising the class.

"let's go hunting", she smiled.

"wow", Takumi stared at her, impressed and amazed filled in his blue eyes. "nii-chan, it's no time for daydreaming, aren't you trying to make a duel with Yukihira-kun?", Isami added as he placed a hand on his older brother's shoulder.

"you're right", he strode over to Hinako who was eating her snacks, before telling her about the rivalry and the duel between him and Yukihira, making sure Yukihira heard him too.

(name) was smirking as her golden orbs were glinting under the sunlight.