Part 58 - Meet and Greet with the Elite Ten

[miru's note:~ two updates a day!! i know but it's a bit short so enjoy~~]

(sfx.notification)

From: Takumi

Why aren't you here yet, (nickname)?

(name) smiled at the text before putting her phone back into her pocket, "Momo-senpai~", she called as she skipped over to her side. "What is it (name)-nyan?", Momo looked up at her with a pursed lips, "I'll allow you to borrow Bucchi".

"really? Yes please~", she grinned widely as Momo gave Bucchi to (name). She hugged it and smiled. "Bucchi likes (name)-nyan", she muttered. "then I like Bucchi too", she grinned ear-to-ear.

Isshiki sighed to himself, '(name)-chan didn't get her nickname from Akanegakubo-senpai... because she respects (name)-chan... I wonder how did she earn her respect'. Nene strode over to (name)'s side, "(name)-dono, if you were to be given a choice... to side with us Elite Ten or to side with Totsuki... who would you choose?".

(name) blinked her eyes for a moment with a serious look on her face, "hmm...", she then smiled, "that depends".

Then an announcement could be heard as the eleven of them almost arrive at the venue where the other first-years were waiting.

"The Totsuki Elite Ten will be arriving shortly", the announcement said.

"then I will take that as you siding with the Elite Ten", she nodded to herself as she stood a few steps away from both Momo and (name). As they finally arrived at the venue, (name) gave Bucchi to Momo and waved at her friends. Erina sighed to herself as she had been watching her since the beginning next to Isshiki.

"today is a beautiful day, right everyone?", she smiled sweetly as the wind blew her hair back.

"(name)-chan, you're finally here", Yukihira laughed lightly. Hayama shook his head, "took you awhile, (name)-chan", his deep voice echoed a bit.

Tsukasa went to (name)'s side and grabbed her hand, earning attention from the boys, "(name)-chan, they've provided a place for you to seat", he said while dragging her to the seat at the end, in between the first year's seat and the Elite Ten's seat.

(name) giggled, "I feel like I'm the boss", she stared at the cushion on the mat.

Tsukasa patted her head, "of course you are, (name)-chan", he then sat on the seat near her, for the Elite Ten. Across from Tsukasa, was Hayama. [Miru's note:~ I honestly don't remember their sitting arrangement but let's just say it's Hayama] Hayama cleared his throat, trying to grab (name)'s attention, "(name)-chan".

She look to her side after sitting on her seat, "yes, Akira?". "you are quite close with the Elite Ten, how long have you actually known them?", he asked, green eyes tainted with slight jealousy.

(name) then remembered that she never told them about her and the Elite Ten, "well actually.... I've known the third-years, since their first years and also the second years since their first year too~ right Kuga?", she turned her head to a smirking Kuga. "you ought that right, (name)-chin", he grinned.

Yukihira looked around, "okay, let's make it quick..... I want to join the Elite Ten, let's have a shokugeki", he smirked as he pointed to himself. Everyone was looking at him but they didn't really heed to what he said, as they did what they previously did. Tadokoro was freaking out due to Yukihira's bluntness, "Soma-kun, y-y-y-y-you shouldn't say th-th-th-that". While Takumi was surprised at the outburst, "Y-Yukihira!"

"I'd gladly accept your shokugeki.... However........ even your expulsion is not enough and we seriously and absolutely don't have any time to waste on you guys", Kuga smirked before looking at (name) who was enjoying the dessert with a small smile gracing her features. Yukihira noticed that Kuga's eyes was somewhere else, so he looked to where he was looking and saw her too. "unless you guys have anything else to beat me with-cooking wise-, I'll gladly accept it", he smirked to himself.

Nene said to herself, "height". 

"SHUT UP YOU B*TCH, I SAID COOKING WISE", he yelled.

Erina shook her head, "then let's introduce ourselves, as you all know, I, Nakiri Erina, is the tenth seat".

"Eizan Etsuya, 9th seat", he grunted.

"Kuga Terunori desu~, 8th seat", he gave a peace sign.

"Isshiki Satoshi, 7th seat", he smiled softly.

"Kinokuni Nene, sixth seat", she introduced while pushing her glasses

"Saito Somei, 5th seat", he said without looking at any of them

".....", Momo didn't introduce herself as she looked away while hugging Bucchi. Nene sighed and introduced Momo, "Akanegakubo Momo-senpai, 4th seat".

"Megishima Tosuke, 3rd seat".

"I'm Kobayashi Rindo~ the second seat", she held up her hand with a smirk on her face

Tsukasa looked away, "Tsukasa Eishii.... First seat".

"and of course, you know who I am~ (name), the Phantom seat", (name) grinned widely.