Part 81 - Being Nakiri Azami's pawn

[miru's note:~ HELLO i have an announcement to makee!! So Who Am I will be ending in about 100+++ chapters and as promised I will be making multiple endings!! But i haven't figured out how to make the multiple endings but I WILL TRY MY BEST it might be short or long or idk I haven't figured out yet~ anyway ENJOY LOVELIESSS~]

"little (name), come with me to speak with those Totsuki Elite Ten Council who supported me", Azami muttered as he placed his gloved hand on her shoulder. Her gold with a tint (e/c) orbs stared back at him with a wondering look, however her face remained emotionless, like the day she first came to Totsuki Academy.

Even Erina didn't dare to make a move to get (name) back to her side as Azami kept (name) by his side most of the time, as if (name) was his favorite daughter.

When the two arrived at the meeting room, they were greeted by 6 of the Totsuki Elite Ten who were standing to greet Nakiri Azami and the Phantom Seat, Nakiri (name).

"so I'm sure all of you understand the new policy beforehand, right? I've already passed it before the Moon Banquet Festival", Azami smirked crossing his legs as he sat on one of the chairs.

All of them nodded their heads.

(name) looked away as she simply stood next to Azami, not to mention glaring daggers at Eizan who was also looking away as the colour of his face drained.

"then let's talk about the policy once more and about the upcoming examinations, Little (name) have a seat", he ordered. (name) crossed her arms, still glaring hard at Eizan, "you seem troubled, do you wish to have a Cooking Battle against Eizan-kun?".

"If I can, I'd have him expelled when I win the Cooking battle", she muttered under her breath with utter hatred. Eizan cussed under his breath as he was trembling non-stop.

Azami laughed lightly before patting the girl's head, "now now Little (name), I will only allow you the Cooking battle if you change that condition of expelling him as he did not do anything bad which deserve him to be expelled..... think rationally", he smiled at her, "now let's continue..".

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

(name) was standing on the stage along with his step-father as he was making his announcement at the podium proudly and also 'humbly' at the same time. He also added new information on his adoption of (name) ever since she was 6 years of age.

Reporters started taking pictures of her and Azami, as they found that information quite shocking since previously, she was considered as a mystery, however her origins still remained a mystery to the public.

"the car is waiting for you, Director", the man stated as Azami finished with his speech. (name) was walking beside him, her (e/c)-coloured eyes slowly fading. "it is fine, I'd like to have a walk and look around the place as a director".

"little (name).... Do you happen to remember all the Research Societies in Totsuki", Azami asked while placing his hand on her back, guiding her to walk beside him. (name) lightly nodded her head and took out her notepad from her pocket, "I write it here incase I forgot".

"what a reliable daughter", he smiled at her and ruffled her head before taking a look at the notepad, 'Chan RS, Chinese Cuisine RS, Chocolate RS, Cutting-Edge Cooking RS, Dairy-Free RS, Don RS, Entomophagy RS, Fermented Foods RS, Grains RS, Haute Cuisine RS, Japanese Cuisine RS, Local Cuisine RS, Miyazato Seminar, Moroccan Cuisine RS, Preserved Food Rs, Shiomi Seminar, Skewer RS, Spanish Cuisine Rs, Train Bento RS, Udon RS, Vegan RS, Vegetarian RS and Western Cuisine RS....this is going to take longer than I expected.... A day will suffice', he thought to himself.

It actually took them a day to visit all the Research Societies and the next thing they know it was already night time.

Azami let her do whatever she wants so she walked outside from the Mansion and walked while in her nightgown. She found a hilly place and sat on the grass, hugging her knees close to her chest as her hands still clutch on the phone.

A never-ending wait for Tsubasa's text or calls.

"ah little (name)....I see you're here", a familiar calming voice called out to her, she looked up from her knees. "oji-chan...", she muttered as her bottom lips were shaking. Senzaemon took a seat next to her and patted her head gently, "calm down, little one... I knew all this thing happened so quickly and who would've thought a traitor was working behind all of this...".

(name) looked down and frowned, "Tsubasa isn't taking my calls... do you know what happened to him?".

He looked at her pitifully, "I'm sorry my child.... I don't know what happened to him, but I for sure know that he's going to be fine.... I can assure you that".

She nodded to herself and heaved out a sigh.

"Little (name)..... it's already late, you should go inside and join your sister.. I'm going to the Polar Star Dormitory to meet with Yukihira Soma, you know already he had potential and I myself knew it too... I'm going to ask him for help to settle this matter, you can wait a bit longer and they will find a way to clear this mess up, okay?", he ruffled her upper hair as he brought her up to her feet, "I'll use all my power to find a way to get your brother".

Her eyes lit up at the mention of it and she hastily nodded her head, "th-thank you oji-chan", she hugged the buff old man while he let out a chuckle.