Part 75 - Moon Banquet Festival pt 10

As it was finally over, (name) stretched her arms before bowing down 90 degrees to stretch, "that was fun", she smiled standing up properly, not noticing two pair of eyes watching with a blush on their face, one with blue eyes, another with golden eyes.

Tadokoro smiled at (name), "thank you for handling my work despite it wasn't yours". The raven-haired giggled and tilted her head with a cute smile, "helping each other is part of team work, Tadokoro-chan".

"Yukihira-chin.....", she could hear Kuga growling, "I was this close to win....", he muttered as he clenched the newspaper in his fist. (name) remembered his deal with Tsukasa about getting in rank 1 for five days, so he could have a cooking battle with Tsukasa.

(name) walked over to Kuga and patted his head, "it's okay, Teru", she called out softly. The boy look up and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer while gritting his teeth, "I was this close...(name)-chin..".

"I know, Teru", she started to pat his head gently.

"Kuga! Kuga!", a familiar voice called out, making the boy hugging (name) jolted and pulled away, embarrassed to be seen weak by his superior. "you lost in sales, Kuga~? Right infront of (name)-chan's booth too", Rindo grinned ear-to-ear.

"crap, Rindo-senpai".

"well that's your fault for not inviting me to eat at your place", she jokingly taunted at Kuga before she wrapped an arm around (name)'s shoulder and wrapped her other arm around  Kuga's shoulder, "you're hopeless, huh, Kuga, aren't you, Kuga?".

(name) laughed lightly, "you can stop teasing Teru now, Rindo-senpai".

"ara~ I've been away for almost 3 days and (name)-chan already had a nickname for you Kuga, I'm jealous~", she still teased the boy, making him annoyed. "shut up! You didn't even set up a booth and you only stuffed your face with food! Besides it isn't fair since I'm the only one being called with a last name by (name)-chin", he gritted his teeth at her as he was trying to pry her arm off of him.

(name) tilted her head to look at an annoyed Kuga with a smile on her face, 'cute'.

Rindo finally let go of Kuga so she could hug (name) from behind while eating red bean bun.

"moreover, let (name)-chin go", he muttered with utter annoyance.

"what??? So, you can hug her, and I can't?? isn't that unfair? Ne, Yukihira Soma~", she cooed as her taunting golden orbs met with his surprised golden orbs. (name) pouted while looking up at Rindo, "senpai, you don't have to drag other people, you know".

"but look at Kuga here, it's because he was so cooped up with his booth that he lost to his junior's food cart, isn't it?", she continued to tease the more-than-annoyed boy. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!", he yelled at her. (name) sweatdropped and tried to reach for Kuga but Rindo was holding her back, "c-calm down now".

He heaved out a sigh and looked away, "I admit that he did got me good.....", he looked at (name) guiltily, "I'm sorry for yelling infront of you, (name)-chin, and for sure I know (name)-chin is tired and hungry too".

"really? are you hungry, (name)-chan?", Rindo finally let her go before looking at (name) and rummaging through the plastic bag and took out another red-bean bun, "here it is", she grinned before putting it right infront of (name)'s lips, "chew it and eat", she patted the younger girl's head as she pouted.

Kuga looked at (name) being cared by Rindo so he nodded to himself, thinking that he doesn't have to worry much about her for now.

"I guess everything went according to Yukihira-chin's plan, we should do a Cooking Battle soon-", Kuga muttered before his words were cut off by Yukihira, "what are you talking about, senpai? There's still one more day left in the Moon Banquet Festival, right? The rule was if I don't beat you in total sales over the five-day period, I haven't won yet, the fight's FAR from over", Yukihira childishly glared at Kuga, who was clueless at his odd behavior.

"no, just sit down, (name)-chan", Rindo placed her hands on both of (name)'s shoulder so she could stay in place.

She was still pouting as she was munching the red-bean bun in her hand. Rindo patted her head, "this senpai of yours can now calmly enjoy her food while watching her favorite junior eating".

Kuga pursed his lips in annoyance, "Rindo-senpai, you should stop trying to take (name)-chin's attention from me", he took a seat on one of the stairs, right next to (name).

Yukihira watched the trio while crossing his arms across his chest, the others had already left to set up meetings with their members. Tadokoro watched his eyes to follow who he was looking at, she smiled to herself once she knew who he was looking at.

Yukihira cleared his throat and walked over to (name), holding his hand out so that (name) could take his hand, "let's prep for tomorrow, (name)-chan".

Then Rindo tilted her head to look at their interaction, while watching Kuga's annoyed reaction.

"alrighty, I'll go call Tsubasa".

"hehehe~ I love it~"-Rindo