Vampire Guardian: Chapter 38.

Chapter 38.

Riptide - Vance Joy

I furrow my eyebrows before opening my eyes. I yawn while propping my body up with my elbows. I rub my eyes before turning to see Karley sleeping next to me. 

"What the," I mutter wondering why she's wearing lingerie. The bed sheets are tangled around our legs and I look down to see that I'm only wearing an underwear and a large t-shirt. 

I run my fingers over my shirt and I try to remember what happened. Why the fuck is Karley sleeping next to me mostly naked? All I remember is that we went into the Den to find her that's all. I did feel relieved that she's here safe though. 

I hear someone walking towards my bedroom and Peter peeps his head in before fully walking in. I try to pull down my shirt as much as I can before turning to Karley. 

"Karley wake up!" I shout at her, shaking her shoulder. She smacks my hand away and rubs her eyes before opening them. She looks at me and sits up. 

Peter starts to laugh when he realizes we both have a confused look on our faces. He shakes his head before leaving the room. Karley looks down at her outfit and aside from giving a disgusted look, she gives a flattered one. Soon, I realize there's dried blood on me but no marks. 

"Um why do I look like a stripper?" Karley starts but Peter doesn't say anything. I roll off the bed and when I stand, I grow dizzy. I catch myself on my bureau and I look up at the mirror. Dried blood is streaked down my neck. 

"Peter and I are the ones that found you." I try to remember but all I do remember are lights and music. 

"More happened as well." I snap my head to Peter who is leaning up against the doorway now. Karley covers her mouth in shock because she's trying not to laugh. 

I stare at him dumbfounded before looking back in the mirror. 

"We just hooked up."

"And you loved it." Peter adds with a wink. Karley squeals and I bite my bottom lip. 

"I don't remember anything aside from being taken by Roman." Karley admits as she stares off into space. 

"Well it's over with, we got you." Peter replies before looking at me and walking out of my room. 

"Wait Peter!" I shout but he doesn't stop. Karley eventually gets up from laying on my bed and stretches. 

"Well I'm going to shower and toss these into the trash." She says before leaving and going into the bathroom. I make my way into the kitchen where Peter is. 

He is leaning his hands on the counter and lifts his head up when he hears me. 

"I don't clearly remember anything that happened that night. Only vaguely with kissing and drinking." I awkwardly say and he chuckles. 

"I told you, you won't remember." 

"Sucks cause I want to. What happened?" He shrugs and looks away. 

"Nothing we just had a good time."

"Did we-?" Peter shakes his head when I stop mid-sentence.

"No we didn't but you were very much tempted to. If we were alone I wouldn't have stopped you." My cheeks burn red and I look away from staring into his hazel eyes. "Also we did a vampire feeding threesome." 

"What?" I snap my attention back to him and there's a long smile on his lips. 

"It was actually kind of hot. You made out with a woman then we both fed off of you and you really, really liked it." 

"Are you serious?"

"I'm pretty serious." He chuckles and I roll my eyes. 

"It's not funny." I say. "It also was my first time making out with a female and I don't even remember it. I guess she was a lesbian?"

"If you're a vampire for a really long time it doesn't matter which gender you hook up with or have sex with. They don't define themselves as gay or lesbian. It's just for a good time." I raise my eyebrows. 

"Have you-"

"No I haven't and probably never will." He shakes his head and I shrug. 

"I thought you said it's just for a good time?" 

"All of us have a different lifestyle. Even when I was human I was straight, I was always fascinated with only women." I eye him up and down before pursing my lips into a thin line. 

"I see," I pause and bite the inside of my cheek. "I do remember a little of the making out."

"You do?" I nod my head.

"Yep, wish I remembered all of it." I give him a seductive look and he smirks. "All of that just to get Karley."

"Just to get Karley." We stare at each other for a really long time before I glance away. 

~~~~~

Short but sweet chapter!

We are somewhat almost close to the end of this novel! I hope you all enjoyed it :)

vote

comment

follow me :)