Prologue

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I love watching the sunset."

I smiled, and turned to look at him. "What do you like the most? Sunset or Sunrise?" I asked as he came to me, and wrapped his one arm around my shoulder.

"Umm... I like you the most," Chanyeol replied, and I chuckled.

"Sunbae, are you trying to recreate the scene from-"

"Yeah," he shrugged, and looked ahead to see the sunset. The sky had turned yellowish, and I glanced at the man beside me. His face was glowing with sun rays, and I couldn't help but admire his features. God really did his work while creating him.

"Stop staring, hoobae," he teased, and my face turned red as I started watching the sunset again. He laughed, and ruffled my hair as I shook my head. The silence was comfortable, and I enjoyed his warmth besides me. It gave me an unknown feeling. Feeling of comfort.

"Shall we go now?" I asked, and he nodded. We turned around to get into the car when my phone chimed. Pulling my phone out of my jeans pocket, I unlocked it to see notifications, but my heart dropped in my stomach when I read the news headlines.

'Fab4 Iseul is apparently kicked out of the group. Fans react.'

_____________________________________________

The order of EXO in relationship series :

Sing For You (In A Relationship With EXO Xiumin)

Miracles In December (In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)

Oasis (In A Relationship With EXO Chen)

When The Mask Falls (In A Relationship With EXO Sehun)

Dusk Till Dawn (In A Relationship With EXO Chanyeol)

Reputation (In A Relationship With EXO DO)

Story Of My Life (In A Relationship With EXO Lay)

Counting Stars (In A Relationship With EXO Kai)

Just One Day (In A Relationship With EXO Suho)

End Game (Second book of In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)