One

Year 2015

"Next question what is your hobby?"

I blinked my eyes and stared at the person in front of me with a blank expression. My hobby? How should I answer it? Umm... watching Park Chanyeol's videos on YouTube and scrolling through his hash tag (#chanyeol) all day and night.

Would it come under the term 'Hobby'?

"Lim Iseul." my group leader's scolding voice made me look up in start. She sighed. "Iseul our debut is soon. Can you please stop zoning out every other second?" she said.

"I'm sorry Mishil unnie." I bowed to her in apology and she ruffled my hair.

"You're our little one. Try to be more attentive. Okay?" she suggested and I nodded. "So your hobby... People will ask you these kind of questions so yeah you need to answer them quickly without hesitating."

"Neh." I smiled brightly and she chuckled before getting up from the couch and going over to other members.

We were called 'Fab 4', a new group under 'Cube entertainment', we were supposed to debut on last week of April, 2015 and preparations were going on like crazy.

Our group consisted of 4 members, Mishil (our group leader and lead vocal, 22 years old), Yura (Chinese member, the main dancer 21 years old), Bom (Taiwanese member 20 years old) and me, the main vocal and somewhat main Dancer. I was the maknae of the group (19 years old), that is the youngest member, and according to my group members I was going to receive much attention.

They believed that I was pretty good at this idol thing and member of the group who was supposed to be most popular and loved by the people of Korea. I doubted that since I was clumsy and not that beautiful unlike other members. They were visuals to be honest.

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong Dae. Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~~~"

My phone started ringing and I glanced at the phone screen. Manager-nim? I grinned and received her call immediately. She must have had good news for us.

"Manager-nim." I said. "What's the news?" I asked, excitedly and heard her laugh. Aish she must be making fun of me in her mind but I let it go.

"Yes. I've a good news Iseul. Get ready. I'm taking you to M-countdown today." she said and I squealed like a child. Finally! "But try to be stay low you know around everyone. Okay?" she asked and I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Neh." I said and hung up on her before I ran to my other group members. "Bom! Mishil unnie and Yura unnie I'm going to M-countdown today." I told them.

Yura chuckled and pulled me to sit beside her. "Did Hae (our manager) finally got the permission to let you go there?" she teased and I beamed.

"She's such a sweet girl." Mishil said and glanced at Bom. "Please go with her. I don't want her to cause a scene there."

I pouted. "I'll behave and Manger is coming with me. Promise." I said but she still shook her head.

"Exo will be there and I don't trust you around them. You can persuade manager Hae like snap of fingers." she put her hands on the hips and stared down at me. "I don't want to repeat mistakes, so yes Bom is going with you."