Six

<>

Errors ahead.

Chanyeol was busy with his comeback stage performances while I was busy with my upcoming comeback shoot and recordings, so we decided to practice separately for the time being. There was still time for us to prepare but then two weeks before our special stage, I woke up to the worst news of the year.

It ruined everything.

EXO DO and Fab4 Mishil are dating!

Dispatch reported that the two idols are currently in a relationship and included photos taken of the pair as they enjoyed a late-night date in February

Dispatch reported that the two idols are currently in a relationship and included photos taken of the pair as they enjoyed a late-night date in February. It is said that Fab4 Mishil followed DO to North America for the boy group has a concert there earlier this February, the couple enjoyed their time together and with the closeness they both are showing in these photos, it surely looks like that the couple is in love.

We are still trying to contact agencies of the two idols but they are currently out of reach.

Comments.

Dispatch really needs to improve their camera quality. Lol!

That bitch!

I knew it. Fab4 are full of sluts!

Nooooo. Kaisoo forever.

I'm disappointed Kyungsoo-ah.

He can date whoever he wants. Fuck off dispatch!

She's a leader? Whore seems more perfect word.

Die Mishil!

I think Kyungsoo ran away from there before they could take more clear pictures.

Is it true?

My Kaisoo heart 😭😭😭

Chansoo is real!

I thought she wanted to focus on group more?

I'm sorry Fab4 but get lost. I don't like you girls anymore.

Fuck off bitch!

They are cute.

I played with my hands nervously as I sat on the table and Bom gave me a cup of coffee. She ruffled my hair and then started preparing breakfast with Yura. Mishil was asked to come to the company building and I honestly was scared of the outcome.

Cube Entertainment was very strict about dating thing. Worst thing about it? Mishil and Kyungsoo weren't dating. At least I didn't know about it and I know that if there was something in between them, unnie would have told us. They were just high school friends as Mishil was his junior.