Eighteen

"You have a beautiful house, Iseul."

Sana unnie said, and I bowed politely. "Thank you. Please have a seat." I gestured them to sit on couch, and went to make coffee for them. My heart was soaring with delight, and there was an adrenaline rush inside my body as if I was over cloud nine.

"Can I help?" Chanyeol's deep voice greeted me, and I looked up, flustered. I opened my mouth to reply, but he beats me to it. "And don't 'sunbae' me. I'm your friend here." he narrowed his eyes playfully, and I chuckled.

"Oppa, you can help me." I said cutely. "Oppa, would you like to company as I make coffee?" I did an aegyo, and he burst out laughing.

"Iseul!" he came to pinch my cheek. "You're so cute?"

I cupped my cheeks, and blinked up at him. "Jinja oppa? Cuopta? Gomawo oppa." I kept my cute facade on, and he laughed more. "Gosh! I hate doing aegyo." I laughed, and went back to my real mode.

Chanyeol chuckled. "But you look cute doing it. You're full of charisma."

I smiled. "Everyone says that, but I cringe everytime doing it. That's not me." I told him as I prepared coffee.

"Then, it's okay not to do it. I like you being you." he said, and I kept my eyes on the ground as my face heated up to his compliment. "Did you talk to your unnie or Haraboji?"

"Neh. Unnie is going to give me a beautiful baby to play with." I grinned. "I just hope everything will go alright."

"It will." he smiled. "How are you? I mean you never talked to me after that day."

"I was exhausted." I sighed, and filled the cups carefully. "I didn't know if it was day or night. That's why I took this break." I didn't want to worry him by telling him about my departure news from the entertainment industry. I hadn't thought about it yet.

"Breaks are good." he said, and carried the tray to the living room. I tried to tell him that it was me who was supposed to serve him, but his one look made me shut up. I followed him to living room, and saw Sana unnie on her phone.

"I love you too, and you're saying me bye for the fifth time. Seriously min-min, you need to sleep now." she said, and then smiled. "I love you. Please sleep. Yes. Yes, I'll meet you in your dreams. Okay? Yes. Okay, bye." she hung up on Xiumin sunbae as I sat beside her.

"You guys are so cute!" I gushed.

Sana chuckled. "We fight a lot though." she said, but I actually felt hard to believe that. "I'm sorry we came here unannounced. When I tried to contact your members, they told me you left for your home, and have no one here. So, I kind of called your grandpa, and he said yes to us."

"Thank you for coming. It's means alot." I smiled. "I'll give you my new number. I had to change number because there were so many saesang fans calling me, and it was a headache."

"I understand." Chanyeol sighed. "I had to change numbers so many times because of this." he sipped his coffee.

"Your fans are too much some times." Sana scowled. "If any of them said something about Minseok when we announce our relationship, I'm gonna freaking haunt them in their dreams." she pouted. "And then beg them to accept us, because Minseok loves Exo-ls way too much. He won't let me say anything against them. I swear I'm sometimes jealous of his fans."

I laughed. "That's cute."

"If you find this cute, you're going to get hell of surprise when you will see Baekhyun and Hera. They're the definition of cheesiness." Chanyeol grumbled.

"Baekhyun and-" I frowned. "Wait! Baekhyun sunbae and Hera sunbae are a thing?" I asked, shocked.

"You remember the day I asked you to come to Aroma because everyone was gathered there? It was because we were meeting Hera for the first time." Chanyeol explained.