Four

Author's note - I was very excited to share this story with you but right now I'm not sure. Please show some support. If you like this story please leave comments.

<>

EXO Chanyeol and Fab4 Iseul might collaborate on the special stage of MAMA this year!

Yes. You've heard it right. Exo Chanyeol and Fab4 Iseul might collaborate on the special stage of Music bank this June. Lim Iseul have already mentioned before on numerous occasion that EXO Chanyeol is her bias and to know that they were collaborating finally, their fans are overjoyed. The song they are going to sing is still secret, but it is most probably Baekhyun and Suzy's hit collaboration 'Dream' which was released earlier this year.

What are your thoughts on it?

I ran a hand down my face and sighed deeply. Media knew about it before me. Talk about irony! I looked out of the window and noticed it was raining there. Maybe God was happy for me? My mother used to say that when it was raining here, it meant God was blessing us.

"We're here Iseul." My manager smiled and I nodded before putting my face mask back as the car came to halt. One of staff members came to us with an umbrella and I walked into the building to practice for the collaboration. My heart started pounding in my chest when I realized that maybe Chanyeol was already here for rehearsals. I was seeing him after months and didn't know how to face him.

Manager guided me to the supposed floor and I rubbed my hands to keep myself warm as the temperature have fallen suddenly. I put down my mask and took off the cap to brush my hair back. I greeted different idols on my way as most of them were here for rehearsals as well.

"Oh you're here."

I looked up to see EXO's manager there and bowed to him. "Anyonghyoso." I smiled brightly and he returned the greeting. He gestured us to come inside what looked like a practice hall and I almost stopped breathing when saw Chanyeol already sitting there with a guitar. As if he felt my presence he lifted his head up and gave me that dazzling smile of his.

"Anyong." he placed the guitar down and stood up to walk to us and I mentally reminded myself to breath. Breath Iseul. BREATH YOU FUCKING BITCH! I inhaled sharply when he stood in front of me and raised his brows.

Oh yes! "Anyong sunbae." I looked at him wide eyed and almost broke my back while bowing to him, unfortunately he was too close to me and I ended up hitting my head on his chest.

He chuckled lightly. "Calm down Iseul-ssi." he said. I even heard our managers laugh and lowered my eyes in embarrassment. I wasn't the one who could get flustered by someone easily but again it was Chanyeol we were talking about.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and felt my manager squeezing my shoulder in comfort.

"Take care of our Iseul. She's still young and forgive her if she makes any mistake." Manager said. "I'll take my leave now. Please be comfortable with each other." she said and EXO's manager nodded before they walked out of the practice hall.

It was just the two of us and I looked at everything but him. "Hi Iseul. You can breath." he said and my head snapped to him. He gestured me to breath and I exhaled strongly. God this was embarrassing!

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "It's just I'm nervous." I said and then looked up at him. He looked amuse for some reason and I raised my brows at him. Why was he looking at me like that?