Fifteen

I couldn't go to Aroma that night.

Schedules became busier than ever as the company arranged a small concert for us to be more close to fans. Practices were hectic, and we were attending one after one reality shows. But, I was enjoying it. After such a long time, people were seeing us as who we were, idols not some rumoured girlfriends of boy groups.

"Iseul-ssi, who is Omma and Appa of the group?" the host asked me.

"I'll answer that." Yura grinned as we looked at her. "Mishil is definitely the Omma, and Iseul is Appa."

"Aniyo! I'm the child of the group." I exclaimed, and everyone laughed. "Jinjayo. Yura unnie waeeoo..."

"Iseul is like Appa, she would do things for us without letting us know." Bom started, and I lowered my head, embarrassed. I wasn't good with someone praising me. "When you're in an entertainment industry, you go through alot of things, and she knows it. She is always there for us. We can't even sit in silence."

"She's like, Unnie why are you like this? Let's go out or watch movie." Mishil said. "She takes care of members."

"But, she herself is a private person." Yura pouted. "My one wish for Iseul is, I hope she knows that we're here for her too."

"Iseul-ah, your unnies loves you. You can tell us anything. Don't bottom them up in yourself." Bom said.

I shook my head and smiled. "I love you too." I looked at three of them. "I only have my siblings and Haraboji with me, and you guys came along and completed my small family. Thank you." I gave them a flying kiss, and everyone went aww.

"She's such an adorable kid." Yura said.

I giggled. "Chunhua unnie." I called her by her real Chinese name and she shook her head, smiling.

"Such a nice bond you have with each other. I wonder if you guys ever had an argument?" the host asked.

"We have been together since training days, and have formed a good understanding. Still, arguments happen, but we don't take it to heart. New morning, new day. We forget it." Mishil said.

"Where are we going to go after fighting? We have to see each other on daily basis, so I let them go." she did a dramatic flick of hair, and I chuckled.

"Any argument you remember?" the host asked us.

"I remember!" Yura unnie exclaimed, and I face palm myself. It wasn't going to be good. "Few weeks ago, Iseul asked me to go with her to shopping, and I refused her, saying I'm tired. But, I had a Chinese friend of mine here in Korea, and when she asked me to meet her, I couldn't say no."

"Aah!" the host nodded. "Iseul-ssi must be upset."

"She gave me a silent treatment for a week." Yura replied, and everyone laughed again. "She gets easily jealous."

"It's not my fault." I pouted. "I'm afraid of losing people I love. I feel threatened most of the times."

We wrapped up the episode very well, and I fell on the bed as soon as I reached my room. My body was aching with regular practices and loads of work. It felt good though. Our concert also ended well. The days went like a gust of wind, and before I knew it, we were completing our two years of debute.

It has been two years of Fab4.

Two years of world knowing us.

Two years of these three beautiful unnies in my life. And my colors loving me unconditionally. We arranged a small gathering for our fans, and celebrated our anniversary with them.