Fourteen

"Today we have Fab4 Iseul as our guest on this radio show. She recently had a solo debute with her album 'You'. Congratulations, Iseul-ssi."

I smiled and bowed lightly to the host. I was currently guesting in a radio show to promote my solo album. I was nervous as well excited to talk about my journey. It felt great, but I was alone, so I was scared too.

"Thank you."

"You look nervous." the host joked.

I chuckled, embarrassed. "I'm not with my members right now, so it kind of feels weird." I replied. "They have sent me wishes though."

"Neh, it must be difficult to get a solo job for the first time." he said, and I nodded. "So, tell us about your album, Iseul-ssi. Fans are praising it all over the country. It must feel great."

"Kamshamnida." I bowed again. "It feels good. I was very excited about this project, and my music means nothing if audience doesn't like it. I wanted to create something that they can rely on or listen to in their own moments."

"Wah, that's so meaningful thought." he said. "The lyrics of song clearly show your struggle in the industry. Can you tell us about it?"

"When I first debuted, there were so many rumours surrounding me, with vocals, concept, but dating rumours troubled me a bit. My little brother used to ask me after every other article." I laughed.

"Really?"

"Neh, he was like 'Noona, are you dating so many guys at the same time?' he used to joke about it all the time."

"Ah!" the host exclaimed. "He was uncomfortable with rumours related to you?"

"Neh, my Haraboji used to call me daily because he was concerned about me. But then, I got my fans, and they stood by my side. This song is for them."

"Wow. That's such a warm gesture."

"My colors rock!" I gave a thumbs up to my fans standing on the other side of the glass. They cheered for me, and I smiled.

"Do you think you're very young to date?" the host asked.

"Aniyo. I think I'm too busy to date." I laughed along with him. "Fab4 is having a comeback next month." I said and he looked surprised. "Neh, our schedules are busy, so it won't be a good time to date."

"So, you want to date?"

I stared at him for a moment, and then gasped. "Aniyo. I haven't thought of it."

"Very well. We have some questions from your fans." He smiled, and started reading fan's questions for me. "What kind of man would you like to date? Your fans must be curious about your Idol choice."

Fans cheered again, and I bowed embarrassed. "I want an ordinary guy with whom I can share my feelings. I don't like fancy things. He must like music though. Yeah. That's it."

"That's it? Wah! That's such a short requirements." the host joked, and I laughed more. "So, you won't date an idol man?" he asked straight forward, and I maintained my face expressions again.

"Right now where I'm in my life, no, I don't want to date an idol man."

"Really? Why?"

I looked away awkwardly. "Well, you know how fans can get. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Oh!"

"Neh. I'm friends with many male idols, and dating rumours really mess up situations. We joke about it all the time though."

"You joke about it? That's why you guys are friends. Any particular friend?"

"Sehun-ssi."

"EXO Sehun?"