Twenty One

"Sunbae."

I looked at the two men at the door, and turned red in embarrassment. Gosh! What must be they thinking about me? Chanyeol stepped back as we both turned to face Baekhyun and Taehyung.

"I didn't know you are coming here." Chanyeol cleared his throat.

"Yeah. It just went like that." Baekhyun looked back and forth between us, and then his gaze settled on me. "Iseul-ah. Gwaenchana?"

Did they know about kiss? They didn't see us kissing. Right? Was my face red? That was why they must be asking about myself. Okay. Calm down, Iseul. Forget about the kiss for the brief moment. You got guests... Your seniors on the door. I smiled and nodded.

"Iseul, you do know that we're with you. Right? We know you haven't done anything wrong." Taehyung's deep voice resonated in the room. "You have got nothing to worry about." he gave me a sad smile.

"Guys, I think you should rest. We can talk later, together." Chanyeol said at once.

I frowned. "Baekhyun Sunbae. Taehyung Sunbae, what are you two talking about?"

Baekhyun's brows creased in confusion as he glanced at Chanyeol, and then something was exchanged between them through eyes. Realization dawned upon their faces as Baekhyun bit his lip, and Taehyung also ran a hand down his face as if he did something stupid. What the hell was going on here?

"Yeah. I'll talk to you after some time, Iseul." Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose, and grabbed Taehyung by elbow. "We'll be just downstairs."

"Sunbae, what is it?" I called out, and stopped them from leaving the room. "You two came here to talk to me. To know how am I doing... Did something happen?"

"Aniyo." Taehyung looked like he had seen a ghost. The guy couldn't lie.

I looked around for my phone, but then remembered how Chanyeol had grabbed it from me in the morning. My heart fell at the thought, because things started making sense then. I turned to Chanyeol, and stretched my hand out to him. "Phone."

"Iseul, just sit down there. I'll tell you everything-" Chanyeol started, but I shook my head.

"I can handle it." I swallowed my fears, and feeling defeated, he handed me my phone back. I could feel my hands shaking, but I didn't let it show as I unlocked my phone, and turned on the internet connection.

Rumours saying Fab4 Iseul might be leaving group because of health issues.

Nitizens commented that Iseul is pregnant, that's why she's leaving Fab4.

Fab4 appeared on TV reality show yesterday with only three members, Group leader said, Iseul is taking a good break. Fan's suspicions are over the cloud.

Fab4 Iseul have an affair with company higher official?

Nitizens noticed how short Fab4 Iseul's training period is compared to other members.

Fans are devided over another scandal related to Fab4.

Fab4 comeback is going to be more delayed than expected, fans are disappointed.

Cube Entertainment published a notice to take legal action against malicious haters, and falsely spread rumours.

Comments section was more chaotic than the headlines section. People were fighting over my pregnancy apparently. Some were saying I had fucked company's higher official to get a position in Fab4 group, and some were defending me with my talent. My little break from the entertainment world brought up a storm of hate I had never expected.