TWENTY

"Today is 'no phone day'."

Chanyeol snatched the phone from my hand as soon as I held it. I furrowed my brows, and looked up at him as he towered over me. Why he had to be so tall? He smiled, and threw himself on the couch beside me.

"At least, let me talk to Haraboji. I need to know about unnie's condition."

"Val is totally rocking. She's super fine, and her delivery is expected by tonight or early morning. You don't have to worry about it." he turned to me as I blinked. "Sana noona talked to them. They're busy there. Give them rest."

I frowned. "Okay."

"Let's do something today." Chanyeol said as his eyes sparkled, and I knew it wasn't something I was going to like. I mean there was a devilish smile gracing his features, and I raised my brows in curiosity.

"What is in your mind, sunbae?"

"Umm... How about we start with you calling me Chanyeol?"

I choked on my words, and looked at him wide eyed. "Neh?"

"Come on Iseul! I mean drop the formalities for once." he pouted, and my eyes lowered to his lips. Get your mind out of gutter! I shook my head vigorously, and looked away.

Did I just think of kissing The Park Chanyeol? Seriously Iseul?

"So, what do you say?"

"Yeah... Chanyeol oppa." I mumbled, and his smile widened. I returned his smile. "Where is Sana unnie?"

"She's out to get inspiration for her book." he scratched the back of his neck, and looked around the house. "How about you tell me something interesting?"

"I'm boring." I shrugged.

"I find that statement so true." Chanyeol mumbled, and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Come on! Iseul. You got to have something interesting. Just think of-"

"Drama."

"I'm not talking about watching TV drama, Iseul." he sighed.

I shook my head. "Aniyo. I got an offer to act in drama. I have that script, and they expect my reply by few weeks. I don't know if I'm going to do it or not... but let's give it try. We can rehearse few scenes?" I looked at him in expectation.

He looked disappointment. What did he want me to suggest then? I had no idea.

"You can suggest something else too." I quickly added, and he bit his lip. Don't stare at his lips! I scolded myself. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Let's do it." he stood up, and stretched his hand in my direction. "I'm not good with acting, but I'll try to help you."

"Please!" I huffed as I grabbed his hand, and stood up. "You have an acting experience. You do really well." Ah that kiss in the Chinese movie. I remembered, and felt pissed with the memory. There has to be something wrong with me! Why was I thinking about it?

We went to my room, and it felt natural. Being around him felt natural. I accept that it was awkward in start, but within two days he has made me habitual of him. I was used to have him around now, and honestly the feeling scared me.

"What is the story about?" he asked.

I grabbed the script from the table, and cleared my throat. "It's about a boy who is in love with this girl, but can't confess his feelings for her."

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because he thinks she is out of his reach. He's afraid to take a step towards her, and then they get separated after an event. I think because of high school graduation? And then they meet again. This time when they meet, the girl is a divorce woman while he's engaged. It's a complicated romance."