Nineteen

"Iseul!"

I snuggled more in the blanket and pushed the pillow over my head to block the voice. I love you Sana unnie, but I hate it when someone disturb my sleep. I thought when hear her loud voice singing my name.

"Iseul, my dear Iseul. Wake up wake up! It's a good day. Iseul, my dear Iseul."

I could hear her voice coming near second by second, and then she was beside me. Opening the curtains, she blinded me by the bright sunlight, and I groaned audibly. "Unnie." I whined. "Just 5 minutes."

"Baby can sleep in night." Sana pulled the blanket off me. "Come on, get up." she said, and I scrunched my face. "Chanyeol! She's not getting up. Come here!"

I sat up so fast that I might have cracked my head with the headboard. Sana laughed out loud, and I whined. "Unnniiieeeeee..."

"Good, you are awake." she grinned. "Go and get a shower. I'll prepare breakfast." she waved at me, and then walked out of the room. I sighed, and did my morning routine. I wore a plain white t-shirt and matched it with black trousers, nothing fancy. Just my normal, ordinary me.

I walked downstairs, and saw Chanyeol and Sana on phone video calling someone. They were laughing loudly, and as curious I could get, I walked to them. "Who are you calling in the morning?" I asked casually.

Chanyeol looked up, and gave me his dimpled smile. "Say hi yourself." he shrugged, and turned his phone screen towards me.

I smiled, and waved to him. "Anyong oppa."

Baekhyun blinked. "Wah... You're pretty in your ordinary clothes as well."

I blushed, and bowed lightly. "Thank you, oppa. Where are you going this early?"

"Oh, I went to see Hera, but she wasn't in her apartment. My choice to surprise her shocked me." he joked, but there was sadness in his eyes.

"That's sad." I teased.

"Yeah. Yeah. How are you doing?"

"Good. How are you doing, sunbae?"

"Fine. Iseul, tell me how to make someone feel special?"

I looked around, and noticed I was alone in the living room now. Sana and Chanyeol must have gone to cook breakfast. "Oppa, you know that I know about you and Hera sunbae?"

His smile was breathtaking. "I'm sure that Yoda had spilled the tea." he winked, and I chuckled. "I'm an idiot, Iseul. I hurt your favorite celebrity crush all the time."

My eyes widened in surprise. "You watched that interview?"

"My future wife was mentioned there, of course I watched it." Baekhyun grinned, and my heart warmed because of the term he used. Future wife. No wonder Chanyeol called them cheesy.

"I think my celebrity crush has gotten a perfect boyfriend."

He blushed. Byun Baekhyun actually blushed at that. "She's way too perfect for me. I mean she does so much, and never complain. That's why I wanted to surprise her for past few days. I know once the promotional events start, I won't be able to give her much time."

"Why don't you call her?"

"She'll feel guilty for not being here. I don't want that." he shrugged. "That's my Hyeran. She's always hard on herself. I don't want that anymore."

"That's so... beautiful." I smiled and then frowned. I sniffed. "Something is burning."

"Chanyeol is in the kitchen." Baekhyun laughed. "His power is fire, he'll burn down your kitchen. Go there!" he exclaimed, and I quickly said him goodbye before running towards kitchen.