Twenty Two

"She's asleep."

I whispered to my sister, Val and she smiled gently and patted my shoulder. I stood up, and walked out of the room with her before closing the door behind me slowly.

"My daughter surely loves you, I can't believe you made her sleep just like that," Val chuckled as we went downstairs to the kitchen. Yes. My sister gave birth to a healthy baby girl, and named her Areum. She was a cute fluff ball who loved me more than Val, and I loved it more than anything in the world.

Exo had a comeback with their album 'The war', and I also recorded my comeback song and gave my shot for the MV when I went back to Seoul for one week, but then I came back home. I wasn't sure about attending music shows then. I was home for almost two months now, and was attending counselling sessions privately. I had to cut connection with internet completely. I wanted to be happy from my heart, and it required family love more than anything else. Though, I was going back tomorrow. It was Fab4's first stage of the comeback day after tomorrow, and I wanted to join my members.

Haraboji smiled when he saw us in the kitchen. "Iseul-ah, your phone has been ringing for a while now, it's Chanyeol." he handed me my phone, and I nodded. "Good night, sleep well." he kissed my forehead before walking back to his room.

Val leaned against the kitchen counter. "Is something going on between you and Chanyeol?" she raised her brows curiously.

I shook my head. "Sunbae is just concerned about my health. He's a nice person." I shrugged, leaving the part of our kiss. I didn't know what it meant myself.

"Okay." Val sighed, but I could tell she wasn't convinced. "So, you're going back to Seoul tomorrow... to surprise fans on the first music stage? You sure you're ready for it?"

I smiled. "They deserve it, and I'm feeling good. It's Fab4's first comeback music stage after all the controversial things, and they pushed this comeback for me. I want to there with my members. I miss them."

Val came to me, and gave me a warm hug. "I'm proud of you. We're always for you, so don't worry much." she leaned back, and smiled faintly.

I nodded. "I know." I squeezed her hand in comfort, and she ruffled my hair before walking back to her room. Just then, my phone started ringing again, and I looked at the screen to see Chanyeol's name flashing there.

"Hey." I whispered softly as I made my way upstairs to my room.

"Why weren't you picking up your phone? Are you alright?" His panicked voice asked.

"Chanyeol, I'm totally fine. I was just helping Areum to sleep." I smiled at his concern. "She loves me too much."

Chanyeol chuckled. "I can't doubt that. Everyone seems to love you." he said.

I bit my lip, wondering if I should tell him about my comeback in the industry or not, but then discarded the thought. I would give him a big surprise tomorrow. It was EXO's last stage for their song 'Power', and our first stage of our song 'Will you?'

"You there?" Chanyeol's deep voice took me out of my thoughts and I hummed. "You know Sana noona, Eun Sang noona, EXO members.... everyone here miss you."

"I miss you guys too." I said. I remembered my company's words, they were concerned if I would be able to perform with the group or not, since I have been away for too much time. I was scared too, but I needed to do this for myself. I have been rehearsing, and hopefully it would go alright. I would practice with my members tomorrow, and then would give a good performance to my fans.

"Chanyeol! We're going for a final rehearsal. Come."

I sighed. "You should go now and practice. Then, take a good sleep. Okay?"