Twenty Nine

I couldn't stop grinning.

"Hello everyone! Today we have EXO's Suho with us. Suho-ssi. Tell us about your debut album." Vernon started, and I nodded as we interviewed our solo debutant on the music show. My favorite exo leader was debuting as a soloist today, and I couldn't be more happier.

Junmyeon went on and on about his album, and what he hoped to convey to his fans. I could feel his nervousness as he was here alone for the first time, so I and my fellow Mc Vernon kept joking around him. He eased down after few seconds.

"And, I hope Exo-ls will like it." Junmyeon finished.

"Ofcourse, they will!" I nodded, enthusiastic, and he chuckled, making a peace sign. "So, here is EXO Suho making his solo debut." I and Vernon finished making a friendly pose.

"And cut!"

Vernon was called by the manager, and he left us there. I turned to Junmyeon, and bowed to him, politely. "Congratulations sunbae." I smiled.

He patted my head. "How are you doesange?" he asked, and I opened my mouth to reply when he got called by the staff members. It was his time to perform. "Iseul, I-" he started.

"We'll meet later. Go and shine." I told him, and he stepped back. "All the best!" I said, and gave him a thumbs up.

Junmyeon chuckled. "Thank you, Iseul." he said before turning around, and leaving for the performance.

"You're here to support your Hyung?" My throat wobbles when I saw Sehun standing few feet away from me. "Hi, friend."

"Hi. Long time no see." he smiled sadly, and I shook my head to ignored the weird thoughts coming in my mind. Sehun was there when everything happened one year ago, may be that's why, seeing him brought so many bitter memories back. "How are you?" he asked.

I shrugged with a bright smile. "Good."

"Did you get the parcel?" he asked, and I frowned. "The book you had given to Hyung, he sent it back via parcel. Did you get it?"

His one question brought up so many emotions. I remember thinking how Chanyeol could be so cruel that he even returned the one thing he had related to me? He returned the book I had given him to read. He must be proud now, but I wasn't happy. I felt like I couldn't breath as all the memories came back to me like a whiplash.

My fangirling days. My debutant era. His friendship. My insecurities. His warmth. My problems. His support. My crush. His love. My heart. His harsh words. Everything.

"Iseul, we need you to come for touch up." my manager interrupted, and I couldn't be more thankful.

I nodded at him, and glanced at Sehun. "I got the parcel, so yeah... I'll see you later." I smiled tightly, and turned away.

"Iseul?" Sehun called out, and I glanced over my shoulder to him. "Aren't you going to talk to... Hyung?"

I huffed softly. "There's nothing left to talk." I told him, and shrugged. "I'm happy now. Don't want to hold on to past anymore."

He looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against it, and nodded. I bowed to him, and walked away then. I entered in the green room, and my makeup was done again. When I was left alone, I sighed, and called the only person I wanted to talk to right now.

"Iseul! Hi." Minseok greeted me with a bright smile, and I chuckled. Yup. I video call him very often nowadays.

"Oppa." I waved at him. "I miss you."

"I miss you guys too." he said, and grinned widely. "It's Junmyeon's day today. How is he doing?"

"He's completely fine. I loved his songs. Did you listen to his album?"