Twenty Three

I lowered my cap, and looked around to see any sign of Chanyeol, but couldn't find him. Maybe he was inside? So, I went straight to the private section of the restaurant, and was surprised to see Fei there with Hyun Jae Sunbae.

"Umm... Anyong." I bowed politely.

Hyun Jae/Alanna looked up at me, and smiled. "Iseul, what a pleasant surprise? Come, join us." she gestured me to take a seat beside her.

I looked around awkwardly, and tried to ignore Fei's stare. "Neh." I nodded, and sat beside her. I turned to Fei, and smiled tightly. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Hyun Jae is always busy with her group activities, so I called her here." Fei pouted. "My best friend has forgotten my existence."

"Fei, you know it's not like that." Hyun Jae chuckled.

"Best friends?" I voiced out.

"Fei and I used to do training together in SM." Hyun jae explained. "Then, I debuted as Alanna, but Fei dropped out in the last moment."

"Unnie, why would you drop out?" I turned to look at Fei, surprised. "I mean training is the hardest part, and you dropped out even after almost getting selected?"

Fei shrugged. "Didn't feel like it." she munched her food.

"By the way, how're you here princess?" Hyun Jae asked.

"I... I just came her to have a cup of coffee. It's cold. Thought I would walk out of the room for a while." I lied.

"You called Iseul princess, Sana call Hera snow white, and I call Sunhee sunshine." Fei chuckled.

"I think we three are getting good with nick names." Hyun Jae smiled.

"And, people call you Alanna." Fei laughed out loud. I looked at her, startled, and realized she had found herself funny. Was it supposed to be a joke?

"You're not funny, Fei." Hyun Jae grumbled. "I see, EXO leader is affecting you greatly."

"EXO leader has a name Hyun Jae aka Alanna." Fei smirked. "Junmyeon. Sana's dearest cotton, and your senior Suho."

Hyun Jae unnie didn't say anything, but I could feel something was wrong between them. Come to think about it, I had seen unnie and Suho oppa ignoring each other purposely most of times whenever they were together. Like last year at my birthday. But, I shook off the thought. It was their personal life, and I shouldn't interfere.

"Hello, come back to earth Iseul." Fei waved her hand in front of my face, and I looked at her. "Welcome back." she said.

I nodded. "Yeah." I smiled sheepishly.

Fei turned to Hyun Jae. "Yeah, so as I was saying that I learnt the truth after coming here. I used to wonder if male idols give themselves a hand job or something because they aren't supposed to date."

I choked on air, and coughed awkwardly.

Hyun Jae glared at Fei. "She's a child."

"She's turning 22-23 this December. Right, Iseul?" Fei raised her brows, and I nodded. "Good. So, I was saying that I came here, and found out that these fuckers always have someone with them. Like girlfriends and yeah... I was shocked."

"I was surprised when Chen Sunbae said that he doesn't want to share his kiss history on happy together show." Hyun Jae chuckled. "Turned out, he was thinking about Eun Sang unnie that time."

"Eun Sang was chen's first kiss?"

"Kiss with someone he loves truly from heart?" Hyun Jae smiled. "Then yes."