Hades*

*Mature. Please read at your own risk.

A/N: Okay, okay. I didn't realize that so many of you wanted this sort of scene, haha. I apologize if the last chapter wasn't decent enough. So, here we go! This is a repeat of the previous chapter, but it's more mature.

And then she kisses me. Her lips dominate mine immediately, which is completely unlike her. It seems impossible for me to comprehend, the thought of Persephone wanting me.

I have officially stopped breathing. I feel myself shudder beneath her intoxicating touch and a low growl escapes me between kisses. She shivers beneath me when I deepen the kiss, parting her lips, as if panic courses through her.

I stop thinking.

I grab both of her thighs, lift her into the air, and press her against the wall. A small gasp escapes her lips, but it's muffled by mine. This seals any space between us as I press against her. I'm sure she can feel how hard I am and at that thought, my cheeks rise in temperature. Her fingers are tangled in my obsidian hair and I'm gripping onto her waist.

Persephone's legs intertwine behind my back, pushing us closer together. I can feel her chest, her heart pounding against mine. As I grip her thighs, I recognize that her wedding dress is a barrier and it's angering me. I crave her in a way that only she can manage. I'm ignited by her touch, heart swelling to the point of explosion.

Her smooth lips are driving me utterly insane. I need her on my bed. She'll be more comfortable there, anyway.

Persephone, once again surprising me, puts her feet back on the ground, grabs a fistful of my robes, and spins me around so that my back is pressed against the wall this time. I smile between kisses as she becomes more and more comfortable with me. "Persephone," I whisper, entangling my hand in her silky hair, "you are so beautiful."

She lets out a soft moan as I tip her head up, allowing me more access to her mouth, and I kiss her harder, more deeply. My cock is so hard that I'm surprised it hasn't burst.

She seems to be reading my mind because she grabs my robes again, dragging me to the bed.

It's taking too long. I pick her up effortlessly and I rest her on the bed. She seems to relax slightly when her back touches the soft pillows and bedsheets. I'm towering over her and all I feel is heat. I can't seem to see straight or think complete thoughts. Persephone is the only thing that makes sense in this moment.

This has been building up for what has seemed like an eternity. And gods, this was worth the wait. I just want more, and more, and more of her. The thought of craving someone may be seen as romantic, but in reality, it's maddening.

Beneath me, Persephone lowers her hands to my waist. My vision spikes as she unties the ropes holding my red robes together. Some of the fabric is stuck beneath her legs, so she has to wriggle to loosen the fabric. While we're parted, I finish the task by slipping the robes off my arms and I hear the fabric dropping to the floor.

I watch Persephone study me, her green eyes practically glowing in the dimly-lit room. Every scar on my arms, the permanent marks of trauma on my chest. All of the things I should be ashamed of.

"You're perfect," she whispers, dragging her gentle fingers down my chest. No doubt she can feel my hammering heart beneath her fingertips. My hands then slide around her head, pulling her back to my mouth.

She dips her head and manages to flip me over so that she's now towering over me. I clench my jaw to suppress any sounds that want to escape my mouth as Persephone's lips graze my neck and travel down to my chest. She presses butterfly kisses against every scar on my chest and stomach. My hands are gripping onto the bedsheets, keeping me grounded. I'm heaving for air. My vision is white. My mind is blank.

I feel her doe-like eyes on me. "Are you all right?" she asks breathlessly. "Am I doing this right?"

"Persephone, you're driving me insane," I groan, still gasping for air.

Guilt stirs inside of me; why did I ever sleep with Laverna when I could've waited for Persephone? I feel exposed, vulnerable when I gaze up into her eyes. She swallows nervously and then reaches up to fiddle with one of my curls which is almost covering my eye. I can't help but wonder if she likes what she sees. If she has any regrets. If she's even ready for this.

Hands trembling, I reach behind her back to find the ties holding her dress together. I pull the ties to loosen the dress. She trembles and I freeze. "Are you all right, love?"

She licks her lips and nods. "I want this." She bends forward and kisses me tenderly. "I want you." A rush of blood is sent to every part of my body. The dress joins my robes on the floor. Skin against skin. I'm sure she can hear my thundering heartbeat.

"So beautiful," I whisper against her swollen lips. I don't even mean to say it aloud. And then I kiss her again. The deep kind of kiss that leaves almost no room for thought. I take this time to skillfully flip her back over so that she's lying on the bed.

I grow the confidence to break the kiss and gaze down at her. I realize that I have never felt so vulnerable with anyone until now. I'm staring down at a goddess; my times with Laverna could never compare to this. Persephone's cheeks are blazing red, eyes filled with lust. I dip my head and leave a trail of kisses up her neck and back to her pink lips. Her small gasps for air, her hands tangled in my obsidian locks, draw me in. This is my wife, my Queen, my partner for eternity. Her skin smells like lavender and honey.

Blood roaring in my ears, I pepper soft kisses down her stomach. Heat radiates from her. Her fingers are gripping onto my hair as she shakily draws in air. "Please, Hades," she murmurs, barely above a whisper.

I can't even seem to take a full breath.

"Patience, love." I take my time on each of her beautiful breasts. I nibble on one while I pinch the other. Persephone gasps and moans beneath me, begging me to turn my attention to her most sensitive part.

Finally, I pin my hands down, digging into the bedsheets on both sides of her head, my eyes transfixed on hers. She's breathing unsteadily beneath me, her eyes locked on mine and holding so much desperation. One of my hands reaches between her legs, and I realize how slick her inner thighs are. "So, how do you want me to do this, love?" I wonder aloud. She writhes beneath me, trying to claim some friction where she so desperately needs it. She looks absolutely stunning, coming undone when I've hardly touched her yet.

"Please, Hades, I can't wait anymore--" Her pleas turn into moans when I lower down and take her into my mouth. Her hand rakes into my hair, and I take in how delicate she tastes. I've never been so turned on in my life. I look up at my queen and almost combust when I take in her beauty. Her vulnerability. And I'm the only one who will ever see her like this.

I stop the sweet torture and I then claim her mouth with mine, deepening the kiss as I try to distract her from any pain as I enter her. She tenses, holding onto me tightly and kissing me back with force. "Relax, love," I murmur into her skin.

She cries out my name in pleasure, and I start to wonder if the servants can hear us in the halls.

When I'm close to finishing, I feel my Underworld abilities slipping out. It takes as much control over me as it does Persephone.

Once I make sure she finished and I'm out of breath, I topple into the bed next to Persephone, who's smiling and gasping for air.

"Are you all right?" I ask hoarsely after a few moments of hearing nothing but gasps for air, brushing loose strands of hair away from her face.

She shakes her head and turns her head to look at me before resting her head on top of my arm, which is holding her close to me. "That was... incredible." She kisses me again.

I cuddle her close to me, exhilaration taking over my senses. "I love you more than anything."

Alright. I'm officially blushing, and, quite frankly, nervous to post this. Eeep! I hope you guys liked this chapter; it's my first time writing a scene like this, haha.