Chapter 3

This chapter contains some mature scenes. Not too bad but it's still there.

Molly

We travelled for so long, I knew we were already far from home. Tom has been taunting us with the knife ever since we left. My heart broke at the thought that I did this to my family, he wanted me and slaughtered my family to get me. But what makes it even more painful is that El- Penny has now been dragged into this as well.

"Hold on tight ladies its gonna get a bit rough now" David said just before the van started shaking violently, I huddle closer to... Penny in order to stable both of us but also to provide some comfort to each other.

After what seemed like hours of bouncing around, the van came to a stop. Tom opens the door and hops out, then extends his hand out to Penny "come on love, let's go inside" I wanted to slap that smug look off of his face.

Penny hesitantly and reluctantly scrambles over to the door. He grabs her and pulls her to him. He sniffs her hair and lets out a moan "mmm you smell good. I hope father lets me keep you" he says almost giddy. He drapes his arm over her shoulder and start to walk with her.

Once she's out of my view David appears. He gives me a smile even though I most likely broke his nose "Come on sweet Molly girl, let's go home." I shiver at those words and fresh tears begin to run down my face.

He motions for me to come. I slowly get myself out of the van and stand on shaky legs. "Woah now." He catches my arm and pulls it over his neck, he supports me and I tense at where his hand is, a few fingers touch my exposed skin. He notices this and chuckles "theres more than enough time for you to get... acquainted with my touch love."

I whimper as a series of horrid scenes fill my mind. "Let's go inside before you catch a cold..." he stares at me and only then do I take note of how exposed I am... my crop top just reaches above my bellybutton and my shorts only reach underneath my bellybutton, leaving a good amount of tummy skin open not to mention that my shorts are just just covering my ass...

I cringe at how he starts to caress the skin. I try and pull away but his grip tightens "come now love don't try and test me already..." This just feuls my attempt to get away from him.

"Darling... if you dont obey me... there will be punishment, and depending on the severity it'll either be you or your sister that'll receive it... but I mean seeing your sister get punished is also a punishment to you. So please stop now..." I freeze and decide to comply. We begin to walk and I can feel the happiness radiating of him yet I'm terrified.

Its pitch black except for the moonlight and I can just make out the double story house. And the porch but no details. My feet hurt and feel like they are on fire from walking across the gravel.

As we approach the porch, the door opens and 2 figures are standing in the doorway. "Ah my boys, you're back with the-" the man's voice stops. "Why are there two?" He spits out at David with anger.

We climb the steps and stand on the porch. David let's go off me and I almost fall but I quickly stand by myself with no support. "Father, we ran into a problem..." the man looks around before we're finally allowed to enter the house I walk in and closer to... Penny.

The man's features stand out to me as he has icy blue eyes like David, a beard and brown hair. I look over to the woman standing next to him, she has deep brown eyes like Ben and dark brown hair. She seems just as angry as the man. "Why are there two David?" His voice suddenly booms, making me and Penny jump.

David looks down at his feet for a moment before looking into this man's eyes, who I presume is his father. "Molly almost ran out the door, and well... we used uh... well Tom named her Penny... we used Penny as leverage in order to cooperate..." he moves closer to his father and says in a softer voice "father... I think this is the way to break her please..."