Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is here!
What do you think about the story so far?
This chapter contains mature content as well so you have been warned.
Enjoy

Molly

I can't even begin to describe the amount of pleasure I felt last night. And I can't believe it was with a guy who killed my family and kidnapped me and my sister. But do I regret it? No I don't...

It was early morning when we finally collapsed and fell asleep.

I open up my eyes and see the light coming in from the curtains. I turn to look at the man responsible for my immense pleasure. As soon as I try to move I groan out in pain. My body is aching and it feels like my insides have been ripped to shreds. I force myself to turn completely, he's still fast asleep.

His hair is wild and hangs in his face, I stare at him and my thoughts wonder. 'Is it really that bad to want to stay like this? Why didn't I fight him off last night? Why did I volunteer myself like I did? Why did I enjoy myself so much? And why do I want more?'

I swear he must've felt my eyes on him because those gorgeous blue orbs were looking back at me. He smiles and stretches, he let's out a yawn and returns his gaze to me. "Hello love. Sleep well?" I blush slightly and nod my head. "Yeah me too..."

He turns to look at the clock. "Shit it's past noon. Come on let's get lunch." He jumps out of bed and pulls on his boxers, as he tries to pull his jean on he loses his balance and falls down. I laugh at him as he grumbles something.

I try and get out but my body does not cooperate. I groan out and when I look up, I see David infront of me. "Ah shit... I forgot you'd be sore... sorry love... and I'm sorry but we have to go eat lunch. Like now."

I force myself up and my legs just give way. "Woah now my lady." He catches me.

"I. I need to pee." I whisper and he takes me to the toilet and puts me down. He leaves me alone to pee and I call him back once I'm done. I feel all sticky and sweaty. "Can I bath when we're done?"

"Yes my love. We just need to eat and show that I indeed did follow through with your "punishment"." He airs the quotations.

He lifts me up and helps me down the stairs, once we get to the table, all eyes are on us. I sit down harshly and immediately wince at the pain. Norman looks at David then back at me. "Well done my son, you proved me wrong." David gives him a smile.

I wait until it's my turn to dish up. I grab the sandwich and a glass of milk. I chow the sandwich in a few moments and chug the milk down too.

I jump when I feel a hand on my left thigh. It isn't David's as he is on my right. I look to see Tom's hand over my bitten and bruised thigh. "I see you got some delicious punishment..." he trails his hand up to my hip. "Can I get some of that punishment" he whispers in my ear causing me to shudder.

David jerks his head towards me when he feels me shudder. "Fuck off Tom! Get your hands off my woman." He shouts at him.

"Maybe next time..." he whispers before removing his hand. I scoot closer to David. He pulls me under his arm and I feel the nightie rise as I lean into David. "Such a tease with that bare ass of yours." But his mistake is not saying it soft enough. David pushes his chair back roughly and punches Tom's face. He hit him with such force that he fell onto the floor.