Chapter 10

Please be warned that this chapter contains attempted rape and the normal violence.
Can you believe we're already on chapter 10? I certainly can't.
Anyways Enjoy.

Molly

Oh isn't that wonderful? I get to either be pregnant or die. What great two choices heh? It's the next day and I'm currently doing my duties, I had no words to explain my feelings. So I had no words for David, we went to bed with small chit chat and nothing more.

I'm washing the breakfast dishes when I hear Mary come in and she places a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Molly dear. Thank you for all your help, I'll continue with the dishes. You go and begin cleaning the rooms, it's your first day cleaning so it'll take you a while. Here's the cleaning supplies." She directs me into the living room. "Upstairs, you will see there is a small closet between our room and Ben's. All the supplies are there."

I go upstairs and find the door, I open it to find a broom, mop, cloths and cleaning materials. I grab it all and walk over to Mary and Norman's room. I enter, I don't focus on the bedrooms details. I just notice its similar to David's. I first clean their bathroom and I scrub the bathroom floor.

After the bathroom I grab their laundry and place it outside of their room. I sweep the floors and polish all the wood furniture. After that I repeat the same thing in Ben's room, then David's and finally I get to Tom's room. I take a moment and wipe the sweat off my brow.

I enter his room but unlike the other rooms that are plain. His walls are full of daggers and knives, as if displaying his collection. I shiver and continue to work in his bathroom, it's a lot dirtier than the others and I have to try to not gag at all the buildup of grim around the bathtub, sink and tiles.

I begin to scrub the tiles and all the scrubbing is taking a toll on my knees and I stretch my arms out in front of me. "Well, well, well. You look damn good on your knees in my bathroom..." I freeze at the voice. "Don't you fucking dare scream. If you do I'll make you pay." I stay still and don't dare move.

"Mmm... I wonder what all I could do to you in the little time we have." I shiver and a lump develops in my throat. He walks closer to me and pulls my head back, I shriek as I put my hands out behind me to stop me from falling on my back. I look into those eyes and see they are completely filled with lust and some kind of evil glint.

"P-please d-don't..." I sob out. He looks at me and smirks. He grips my hair and he drags me to my feet. I shriek out again and he slams his knee into my back.

"I said shut up!" I crumble to the ground trying to catch my breath and to wait until the tingling in my legs fade away. He lets go of me and he walks back to his room. I crawl to the tub and prop myself up. "Now where were we?" He asks and I see the glimmer of metal in his hand. All the blood drains from my face.

He walks towards me and I try to move away but I end up falling into the tub, he quickly gets infront of me. "Oh you like it in the tub?" He reaches for my leg but I jerk it away and I unknowingly let my dress lift up. His eyes light up and he lets out a growl. "Wow. No panties... even more inviting..."

He grabs my legs and pulls me out until just my upper half is in the tub. "D-don't..."

"But I want to... and I will..." he pushes my legs apart but I try to close them. He roughly pushes them open, he then places the knife on my thigh and I lessen my fight. "Mmmmm... I thought so... too bad I still want to hurt you..." my eyes widen as I feel the stinging of the blade. "Ah yesss..." he moans and tries to take off his pants with one hand.