Chapter 4

David

As soon as I leave the bathroom my mind is filled with images of her body. Those curves, her child-bearing hips, those two globes on her chest and not to mention her ass. And my oh my how she looked just in those undies. Man. I've hit the jackpot. Her bright green eyes were begging me and I can only imagine how they'd look-

My thought process is cut short by the sound of the plug being pulled out. I peek through the keyhole and see she's looking around for something. I furrow my brows 'is she looking for a way out?'

"Um... Excuse me..." she calls out softly I open the door and she tries to cover herself but I give her a stern look and she drops her arms. 'Good girl'

"Yes?" She looks at the floor before taking in a breath.

"Can I-I have a towel p-please?" Oh ofcourse I mentally slap my forehead and quickly turn going back into our room I grab her pink towel and give it to her. "Thank you." Her hair is wet and her body is dripping from the bath.

She wraps it around her body and slowly steps out the bath. I motion for her to come to me and she shakes her head at first but after a while she takes small steps to me. Once she is out of the bathroom I pull her to me, she yelps but remains quiet afterwards. I hold her and take in her smell, perfume still lingers on her and her hair now smells of the shampoo I left for her.

I give her a kiss on her forehead and she tenses again. "I finally have my Molly." She trembles as I stroke her upper back. I take a step back and her green eyes look at me as if shes trying to plead with me. "Here" I hand her the nightie that I got her and a pair of panties "this is your nightie" she looks at the thin piece of material then glares at me.

"Darling... dont look at me like that.." I say through gritted teeth. She immediately drops her gaze to her feet. "Good girl. You see if you behave you can get rewards. If you don't... you will be punished" I back away and take a seat on the bed. "Now then... get dressed love."

She looks at me and slowly undoes the towel. I watch her every move like a hawk. She takes the towel and runs it down her legs, I get a shiver of excitement but I dont show it. She then dries her arms, stomach and neck.

She goes to put the nightie on but I shake my head, she looks at me confused. "The undies first love." Her hands tremble as she takes them. She balances herself on one leg, lifts the other and gets her leg through, then the one and she then. Pulls them up but they are a bit small I guess cause she wiggles and let's out frustrated grunts as she finally tugs them on.

She wipes her face but my eyes are solely focused of the silky undies that are squeezing her. I let a groan slip out and her head snaps to me. In response I smirk. She then slips the nightie over her head, it goes until mid thigh. She shifts uncomfortably.

I let out a chuckle as she dries her hair. She looks at me and asks "do you have a brush?" In a small voice. I nod my head towards the table and hair. She grabs the brush and starts to brush her still wet hair.

"Love I'm gonna change so long so we can go to bed okay?" Her eyes widen first but she nods.

I throw my shoes off and to the side of my bed, I then pull my black jeans that have some blood on them off. I grab my shirt and take it off leaving me in just boxers. Out the corner of my eye I see her looking at me very discreetly, I just smirk as I waltz over to the hamper in the bathroom and throw my dirty socks and clothes in it.